The shakes, rolls, and zooms!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I want it to be warm enough I can have wet dogs outside without risking frozen fur breaking off and hypothermic dogs... *sniff*

I love seeing your crew's pics :)

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
I want it to be warm enough I can have wet dogs outside without risking frozen fur breaking off and hypothermic dogs... *sniff*

I agree !!! I can't take this cold !!

I love the last picture you posted What gorgeous loving eye's!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
They are all WAY too cute! I love your pack :D

My chis get the after bath zoomies as well... and it's SO funny to watch them race around! :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

It's FINALLY warming up here. I'm still waiting for the grass to grow back though. :rolleyes:

My chis get the after bath zoomies as well... and it's SO funny to watch them race around!
It is! Especially when your backyard is over an acre. They're so tiny but they use all that space!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Lol! They actually don't smell too much ever. Well, Trey does. It's weird, the two breeds have two very different smells to them.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
It's FINALLY warming up here. I'm still waiting for the grass to grow back though. :rolleyes:
You can at least see your grass ;) Here I am greatful that the snowbanks are no longer as tall as my head.. It was dangerous trying to get out of my driveway for a while there.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
That is true Mafia. We don't get much snow. I'd be grateful for anything other than dead grass as a background right now, though! We're supposed to get ice this weekend though. I wish spring would come! :(

aww....
you make me want a pap so bad!!!
Then get one! :p (Did that help?)

Paige

Let it be
Are the after bath zoomies a way to blow dry your hair? I often ponder this. It keeps me awake at night.

Members online

No members online now.