New to the forum

vicmar

Hi,

Love the art I've seen so far! So much talent.

I'm new to the forum so I'm still getting the feel for things. I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing so I'll just beg your forgiveness for any possible wrongdoings in advance . . . :p

Anyway. I'm just so glad to have found some other dog artists . . . oops! That is to say *artists* who create dogs, not *dogs* who are artists (though that would be a verrrrrrrry interesting website too!).

Here is a picture collage of some of my past sculptures (all are mixed media/polymer clay). Hope y'all enjoy looking 'em over as much as I've enjoyed seeing some of your work!

Yours Most Truly and Newly,

Vicmar

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wow those are great! i have never had the opportunity to work with that medium, still boxing it out with clay. I love the expressions, they are so soulful. Welcome to Chazhound! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

vicmar

Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for looking (and commenting) on my stuff. I'm still trying to figure out how everything works here so I have no idea if this message will post in the right place. If so, good for me. If not, well, it's not bad for me exactly but it does make me seem rather pathetic ("poor thing, we don't know how she manages daily activities"). Eventually I'll get it right.

Anyway . . . testing, one, two, three, testing . . . is this thing on . . ? ;-)

Thanks again for looking.

Best Thoughts,

Vicmar

bubbatd

Those are so neat !!! Welcome to Chaz and keep posting more pictures !

Members online