Why NOT to own a german shorthaired pointer.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Reason #26... You have neighbours and/or you don't like divas.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FOQ2Ro5Fwak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had just been looking at some photos of his brother looking all sweet and loving and gentle....

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Haha, I get similar behavior at least once a week from my muttly mutt in the evenings.
It's usually the same time every night from Fred. No matter how much exercise he's had, about 7.30, he comes back to life and that's what we get!

Played go find the toy tonight at about 7 tonight, and that seems to have knocked the pattern and he's snoozing! Hurray!

Elrohwen

Hahaha. I love him!

Watson usually barks at the rabbits instead of at me when he gets in this mood, but he was doing this same thing to me the other day. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Well he certainly got VIctor's attention. Maybe Pointers have the same dialect. Lurvs Fred. Always will.

Gypsydals

:lol-sign: Its the UK GSP version of Ivan. Ohh the sass that boy has. I <3 Fred.

I think he's related to my Pirate. It could be a brown dog thing. lol

Fred is so cute and this video makes me love him more!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I love how Bodhi just sits there like look at that fool. Fred is sooooooo adorable! I love listening to him talk.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Whatever Fred was saying, Abrams agrees 100%. He didn't bark at Fred like he does every other dog on TV, but instead put his head down on the computer desk, cocked his ears, and wagged his tail. ROFL

He does something similar in the evenings, only his version is running laps around the apartment while carrying his blanket in his mouth.

GipsyQueen

Aparently Zora also agrees with Fred. :rolleyes: Because now shes barking at me and the computer. :p

I love Fred :D And I love how Bodhi is just eh, so. What's this guy up to?

GipsyQueen

On a side note - I keep reading the "Why not to own a German..." on the homepage. And I keep going why would anyone one NOT want to own a German? :confused:

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Merlin seems very confused by Fred's monologue :rofl1:[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/d5LrJgJwhug[/YOUTUBE]
lots of head tilting

not sure it's embedding (naturally.)
http://youtu.be/d5LrJgJwhug
Hahahaha awww merlin :D

On a side note - I keep reading the "Why not to own a German..." on the homepage. And I keep going why would anyone one NOT want to own a German? :confused:
I don't know, I'd own several if I could!!!!!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Too funny! I played it for Penn to listen to ..but she's busy being anxious about losing her ball under the bed.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Hahaha, love Fred's talking, his silliness reminds me so much of Wesley. And Merlin's reaction is great, he would totally win extreme head tilting.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
This made me loves GSPs even more. Rumor talks and talks and talks and pesters and pesters and pesters. They could talk and pester each other and leave me alone. :p

Miakoda

Ohmehgosh! LOL. That was sooooo my Wrigley, my Shar Pei/Cane Corso mix. He was a big talker, and he always had to get the last "word" in. :rofl1:

And I love your accent. :D

Members online

No members online now.