The Venting Thread

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Worst cramps ever this morning. :(

I stayed in bed in the fetal position until 10. Now I do not want to do anything. I just want to curl up on my couch in the fetal position...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Boo, new neighbors. I was enjoying using their section of the yard for the dogs. LOL

Now I just hope a.) they're quiet and b.) they don't care about our dogs!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Wesley kept on starting his 'pee walk' on our run, only to not pee. I know it's hot, but dude. He also felt it necessary every time we passed someone running in the opposite direction to make a pass at putting his gross sweaty nose with his hot breath on their thigh. He thinks this will achieve what??

And we passed a 5 y/o girl on a bike who shouted 'You have a CUTE DOG!'.
Cute, but not desirable.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Wesley kept on starting his 'pee walk' on our run, only to not pee. I know it's hot, but dude. He also felt it necessary every time we passed someone running in the opposite direction to make a pass at putting his gross sweaty nose with his hot breath on their thigh. He thinks this will achieve what??

And we passed a 5 y/o girl on a bike who shouted 'You have a CUTE DOG!'.
Cute, but not desirable.
Your siggy makes me smile.

Carry on.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Went as a rep for our brand at the exotics show today.

Instead of RACING MY CAR. I was told this was a mandatory event, so I CANCELLED MY PLANS and went, and half the sales staff didn't show up, then the GM and all his buddies went out and got hammered at a bar during the middle of the event - one of my coworkers left his 14-yr old daughter for me to babysit while he did that.

I'm now home, most of my day is gone, and I want to go hiking and get some exercise but the heat just wiped me out.

LauraLeigh

My car is NOT a cop car! Stop slamming on your brakes and driving 10 under! If I was a cop I'd pull you over for aggravation!!! LOL

Oh and when you grab your seat belt? I can see it... Odds are cops can too!!!

Risk of driving a black charger I guess... Took me forever to figure out why suddenly so many cars were crawling in front of me! I clued in when I started seeing people grab their seatbelts...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Too ****ing hot. I want summer to go away now. I think Mia and Summer do too. and tonight is our first really hot agility practice. I hope my dogs actually run.... :yikes:

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I'm so screwed for school.

I'm going back to university, since I went and F'd up my back bad enough that I can no longer be a medic. There goes 3 YEARS of schooling, thousands of dollars, and a 90+% average. I'm still bitter, can you tell?

I cant take anything here school wise, I need to move. I'm trying to find a rental place. Guess what a 2 bedroom starts at? $900! I could go bigger and get a room mate but try to find one that I can trust with Katie? I'm looking at day cares for Katie. I cant find one. She is very anti social and needs a smaller setting. She has gone everywhere with me as a baby/toddler, but she still has a very small circle of people she is OK around. Its just the way she is, so I have to be careful on my daycare selection.

I cant work while I'm in school, I just cant do school full time, look after a toddler, study and work. So I looked into online or part time courses. There isn't ANYTHING that I am interested in at all. I found one thing. Cardiology Tech that is online with some practical parts. I'm looking into it, but I'm not sure if it's what I want.

I just don't know what to do. Is it so much to ask to be able to go to school for something I actually want and get a job were I make more than $15/hr??!!! Apparently.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My car is NOT a cop car! Stop slamming on your brakes and driving 10 under! If I was a cop I'd pull you over for aggravation!!! LOL

Oh and when you grab your seat belt? I can see it... Odds are cops can too!!!

Risk of driving a black charger I guess... Took me forever to figure out why suddenly so many cars were crawling in front of me! I clued in when I started seeing people grab their seatbelts...
XD this made me :rofl1:

I can't tell you how many cops I have passed not wearing my seat belt because I started taking a tally & surprise ... At least 50% of them don't either! Around here ESP in the small towns, for the most part as long as you are doing the posted speed limit they leave you alone.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I'm so sad.. my two best friends& I registered for the Disneyworld half-marathon. It's January 11 (which is awesome because that also happens to be my birthday!) and we were going to go with our boyfriends. Mine will be in school doing his last block of carpentry. Now I have to go fifth wheel& I'm losing my excitement over it all :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Dear dog let the rain stop! I don't like it, this is why I don't live on a coast, a day of rain here and there is fine, 3-5 days of it straight is not ok!!
At least it actually rains where you are ... Here it like gets all dark & spits a little, then it moves off & it gets insanely humid :p I mean I like the hot weather & all, but humidity isn't good for the horses.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I have to leave for work in 45 minutes and I still can't bring myself to actually start getting ready. I don't feel much like working today. Blahhhh

Members online