Breaking Bad

JacksonsMom

Anyone else watch?

Since The Walking Dead is over until fall, I had to find another show, and saw Breaking Bad on netflix. My dad watched like four seasons in a week, LOL, and told me to tune in.

Sooo, I just finished season one and LOVE it. <3 I'm so addicted to the show now.

Anyone else watch?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I watched the first episode so far.
Everyone at work keeps telling me it goes downhill and gets super repetitive in season 3.

Taqroy

I couldn't get into it but Matt loves it. I really dislike the main character and I can't exactly pinpoint why.

LOVE it! I have a soft spot in my heart for Jessie. I just adore him :) I love the relationship he and Walt have. I love their loyalty to each other. Far as I'm concerned that loyalty is Walt's only redeeming quality.

JacksonsMom

Began season two - watched the first 3 episodes. I CAN'T stop! LOL... so addicting.

I'll be REALLY sad if it ends with season 5.

I read this:
Vince Gilligan has indicated that he intends to conclude Breaking Bad with the fifth season.[13] In early August 2011, negotiations began over a deal regarding the fifth and possible final season between the network AMC and Sony Pictures Television, the production company of the series. AMC proposed a shortened fifth season (six to eight episodes, instead of 13) to cut costs, but the producers declined. Sony then approached other cable networks about possibly picking up the show if a deal could not be made.[14] On August 14, 2011, a deal was made where AMC renewed the series for a final 16 episodes.[2]

OH MAN. I was just thinking that I really wished I had somewhere to rave about the show but I am majorly late. We just watched seasons 1-3 on netflix in a week and we're gonna download the 4th season to be caught up before season 5 starts. The boyfriend informs me they are indeed ending with season 5. :(

JacksonsMom

Oh that's so sad! It's soooo good.

I had off today from everything and I've literally been watching it almost ALL day.

I have never been so hooked on a show! LOL. I'm not yet to season three, but I think I'm almost there.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I have been suffering from "one more episode" syndrom so bad for this show! Ugh I stayed up until like 5 am watching it when I started the first season

I have actually said this out loud and for people who don't understand the reference.. it sometimes gets taken the wrong way lol

JacksonsMom

I have been suffering from "one more episode" syndrom so bad for this show! Ugh I stayed up until like 5 am watching it when I started the first season

I have actually said this out loud and for people who don't understand the reference.. it sometimes gets taken the wrong way lol
YES.... EVERY episode I end up with "ok, ONE more...." My head hurts because I cannot STOP. I am taking a little break right now, LOL. I really need to get started on homework. nguengunwe.

I love that graphic. :rofl1:

mrose_s

BusterLove
I love it. I bought my brother the first season for christmas because I heard it was good and we got hooked. Went out and bought the next 2 seasons within a week and watched them. Season 4 came out in Aus yesterday and we went down and bought it first thing in the morning and we are watching it right now. :)

Second favourite show after Outrageous Fortune.

We're three episodes into season 4 and I want to call into work and just watch the rest tomorrow.

I'm actually glad it will be ending. No chance for it to go completely south like a lot of my favorite shows and have me thinking "man weren't those first few seasons awesome?"

JacksonsMom

^ true. Very true. Definitely want the show to end on a good note. And leave me JUST as OMG as all the other episodes have had me.

Members online

No members online now.