Miley and Bandit pictures

Paige

Let it be
I went up to my aunt's place and go to see little Miss Miley. She slept in bed with me every night and followed me around everywhere. It was so cute. I miss her but she is doing so well. She has a fenced in huge yard, five other dogs to hang out with and a little boy to give her hugs and kisses. Who could ask for more?

Miley!

Miley and Bandit lovin' the kids.

Miley in the wagon, Bandit up front, Kilo in the middle (the eskimo dog) and old Pebbles in the background.

Little Zack is a pretty rowdy little boy but he is so gentle with both Miley and Bandit. They really are such soft hearted dogs. He isn't quite as kind to his mother's Jack Russel.:p I wish I would've gotten photos of the first night I was there. The house had 8 dogs in it! It was insane. It was lovely.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Yay, it's Miley!

I love her... she's so cute and I was hoping for an update on her! It sounds like she's doing great and loves her kids (obviously, she let them put her in a wagon!).

Great pictures! :D

Paige

Let it be
She's such a sweet dog. Im really happy that she is thriving so well. She is such a loved little puppy. She'll always be in the family. Be it at my aunts, with my mom or coming back to me. She's got a soft spot in all our hearts.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Awww, yay Miley!! She looks like she loves that little boy. She is too cute in the little wagon!

chanda

Very cute indeed. And I love the human kid smiles being around with the dogs...

Members online

No members online now.