Did I ever introduce you to...

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Psyche's daddy, Coke?

Well, I went and met him a while back, and brought Psyche along, and wow. This dog is like, my dream border collie.

Coke was from a litter of border collies she bred, one parent from a breeder in Virginia, the other from a local breeder, and Coke is what she got out of it. He was amazing, really drivey, very focused on me, and as soon as we got out of the van he started herding the turkeys over to us.

She tried to send him home with me, because in the hour I was playing with him, I had taught him to send out from me, and he was tugging to beat hell, and just over all having a GREAT time with me. She doesn't want to get rid of him, but she knows the potential he has, and would let him go to a person who'd do something with him.

When I got there he went right to tugging with me (I took Psyche out to play, and she had her tug leash on, and he tired to tug on it, while it was on her!), and I played with him for a good hour or more, and he was still eager to go when I had to leave.

Just LOOOVED him. I can see now where Psyche gets her border collie from.

As for her Mama, the lady didn't have her anymore, after the little Psyche was from she took her and had her spayed and rehomed her to a single dog house hold. She said the mama was a pure lab, but I've had someone tell me that that's not possible, because Psyche would have shorter coat if the mama was a lab?

Anyway, there's Coke. Sure wish the owner lived closer so I could work with him.

Members online

No members online now.