Jack Chyna and Dreyfuss got a new house mate

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Meet Acabion!! He had his first visit to the vet today. He is one sick kitten. He's on an antibiotic and eye ointment both for his eye infection. He also was treated for ear mites.

mjb

Aww. So cute!! Have the doggies met him yet? Where did you get him? He looks a lot like the kitten my son brought home last weekend from college. He found him under his fraternity house and took him in, but he brought him home for us to take to our vet. He did take him to a clinic for his initial shots, but he wanted the vet he was used to to go over him (and he wanted our money to pay for it).

He is absolutely adorable.

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
We got him from my husbands bother. He's just a regular old farm cat that loves people.

The dogs have met him but their time together is highly supervised.

Here is a better pic of him. Since we've stated the eye ointment he's been opening his eye alot more.

mjb

Well, he sure is cute.

My son's cat had conjunctivitis when we took him to the vet, but it wasn't runny, just red, and he was holding his eye shut.

He did NOT like my dog. Hissed or growled every time he saw him. Since he's been back at school with my son, the son's roommate has brought his dog back, and it looks like kitty is going to have to get used to sharing an apartment with a dog after all.

I'm sure yours will all be good friends in time.

Members online

No members online now.