Hey BC...

B

Backward_Cinderella

He's good. We just got in from a short game of fetch. Its hot outside so I didn't want to over do it. But he ate a whole jar of stage one baby food by himself (no syringe needed today thank god!) and he's been up and about all over the quarantined area, not laying on the bed in his "room" like he has been the last couple of days. He even acknowledged that he felt the IV go in today, which he doesn't usually (He squirmed slightly).
He's improved so much since I noticed he wasn't feeling good. I was so afraid we were going to lose him, but I'm positive he's going to make it now.
:)
I PROMISE tons of pics as soon as he gets better. :D :D :D (He's a camera wh0re, any way!!)

milos_mommy

I was really worried...I didn't want to say so because I didn't want to make you MORE worried, but I am really, really glad and relieved he's doing better.

B

Backward_Cinderella

I didn't think anything could worry me as much as he has, Milo. Even Adam has never scared me that much... I was especially worried after I decided to home treat because I wasn't sure I could handle the needles... but he's on his last IV packet... I don't know if he will need more, but I'll be calling the vet in the morning to find out.

milos_mommy

IVs are so tough to do at home. We did 3x a day with my kitty who had kidney failure for a week, then decide it just wasn't worth putting her through it (it was chronic and she would have needed it forever).

Members online

No members online now.