My baby is not a baby anymore

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I can't get over this picture of Hannah. We had a halloween party today and she went as Aurora (sleeping beauty) and I curled her hair and did some light make up (eyeshadow and blush) and snapped this photo at the party.

she's looking so grown up

Miakoda

She's just so beautiful! :)

Oh, and Cole ran by, stopped, and then said, "Whoa! A princess! A pretty princess!". LOL!!!

Every time I think she's as pretty as she can be . . . she gets prettier.

Poor Brian! :D

I'm not sure the world is ready for Hannah and Bev together, but they'd have fun.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Every time I think she's as pretty as she can be . . . she gets prettier.

Poor Brian! :D
I showed a picture of Hannah to Jeremy the other day and he was like her dad and I need to exchange tips about guns and other measures with to protect our girls because we are in for BIG trouble if this is how they look now!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Tanya, she is so gorgeous.
She has ALWAYS been a gorgeous little girl, but Lord knows Brian needs to get ready because she is going to be a BEAUTIFUL woman!

milos_mommy

She is so pretty and grown up looking, and her haircut is ADORABLE.

I also love how she looks so much like you, but you can definitely see some of Brian in there, too.

Fran27

Are you sure she's only 5? So cute. She must be very patient though, I can't even imagine doing all this to Lisa.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Thanks everyone. I really can't get over how pretty and grown up she looks. LOL poor Brian indeed, he thinks he has grey now?

LOL Miakoda, that is so cute hahaha

Breeze, i am sure they could find all kinds of princessy mischief to get into.

Hannah loves getting her hair curled so she is very patient. She is into "makeovers" lol

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thanks everyone. I really can't get over how pretty and grown up she looks. LOL poor Brian indeed, he thinks he has grey now?

LOL Miakoda, that is so cute hahaha

Breeze, i am sure they could find all kinds of princessy mischief to get into.

Hannah loves getting her hair curled so she is very patient. She is into "makeovers" lol
Tell me about it Bev loves anything princess and lets you know it LOL.

darkchild16

We are Home.
BWUAHAHAAA!!!! I told you . . . back when you thought she was going to be a boy, or at least a tomboy. :p

And now you have a little redhead :rofl1:

You should probably go ahead and take out a good life insurance policy on Jeremy.
I know god help us. Although I was red when I was a baby so maybe Ill get my little blonde girl :D.

Bev is a good mixture which to me is AWESOME. She loves sports and wants to play baseball and in teh same turn is a princess freak.

I know god help us. Although I was red when I was a baby so maybe Ill get my little blonde girl :D.

Bev is a good mixture which to me is AWESOME. She loves sports and wants to play baseball and in teh same turn is a princess freak.
Don't want to scare you, but I was the same way, except it was basketball. Baseball/softball bored me to tears, lol. All that standing around :wall:

darkchild16

We are Home.
Don't want to scare you, but I was the same way, except it was basketball. Baseball/softball bored me to tears, lol. All that standing around :wall:
she likes basketball, wrestling and football as well. Also apparently being a chicken as she goes around my house kicking backwards saying shes a bawk bawk chicken LOL

Members online

No members online now.