Babysitting

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
omg--I am dying over those puppies....tell me why I should not have a baby basset? Well, if I could have Rosko, I would...but man those puppies are killing me. I think basset hounds are the cutest puppies in the world.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Those puppies are adorable!

And what's wrong with having a housegoat? I saw on TV that somebody has a capybara living in their house, and these other people had a baby hippo living in their house until she got too big and broke their bed. Considering those cases, a housegoat almost sounds normal. :p

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
THAT is one of the cutest pictures in the history of the world!!! :) OMG! I wanna smoosh his face!

This makes me want a Basset puppy sooo bad... idk how well they'd do in competitive Obedience though?

The blue Ratties are stunning, definitely my fave color in the breed. What a bunch of adorable, happy animals.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
This makes me want a Basset puppy sooo bad... idk how well they'd do in competitive Obedience though?
Daisy rocked the rally ring up until her forced, medical retirement and was the star of her competitive obedience training class. Also, there was a woman back in PA who had bassets that I watched competing in the utility classes - they were quite good! There's also a couple who sell treats & tugs & other supplies who travel to dog events towing a big yellow trailer that read "agility bassets" - I've seen their dogs run, they're good! (and hysterical!) Their 13 year old was still running at last year's UKC Premier... they can do anything ;) just make it worth their while to learn early on...

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Basset babies are just too cute to be real.

It's like Someone sawed off Uncle Fred's legs, in a good way

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CURSES , the cute is killing me , the puppies all over ,

renee , have a talk wit Karma and convince her she NEEDSSSSSS a mini minion.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Daisy rocked the rally ring up until her forced, medical retirement and was the star of her competitive obedience training class. Also, there was a woman back in PA who had bassets that I watched competing in the utility classes - they were quite good! There's also a couple who sell treats & tugs & other supplies who travel to dog events towing a big yellow trailer that read "agility bassets" - I've seen their dogs run, they're good! (and hysterical!) Their 13 year old was still running at last year's UKC Premier... they can do anything ;) just make it worth their while to learn early on...
http://www.agilitybassets.com/

are these the peeps? intresting , going to read more.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CURSES , the cute is killing me , the puppies all over ,

renee , have a talk wit Karma and convince her she NEEDSSSSSS a mini minion.
In Kharma's world, we are ALL (well, maybe except for me, lol) her minions, lmao!

Oh, and Cristy, what is wrong with a housegoat is they have no manners and they sh!t everywhere.

I am not looking for another terrier for a few years but ratties have made their way onto the 'possible' list. Seriously active and smart little dogs, this one looks fun!:
How 'terrier-ish' would you say the mature dogs are with other dogs?

Last edited:

ACooper

What a GORGEOUS crew she has.........even Ferd! ROFL!

Those Ratties are definitely a pretty lot :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow, way to convince me!!! ;) I think I'd work well with a Basset, honestly, all of the Bassets at the hotel howl when they hear me come in. And Fozzie is the same way; he kicks butt in any competition if I keep him motivated.

Members online

No members online now.