House Rabbit Photo Dump!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Just wanted to share some much more recent pictures of my girls for all my fellow rabbit lovers!

Bubble Gum (right) and Sparrow

Binkies! (equal to dog zoomies)

*MUCH MORE*

Labyrinth

Such cute fuzzies :)

How good are they with using the litter box? I've only ever had outdoor bunnies, but if I ever have another one I'd definitely want to keep them indoors.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Both are really good about it. I just slowly expanded their freedom. I first put corner litter boxes in each of their cages. After I was sure that they were going just in the litter boxes in the cages and not on my bedroom floor or the cage floor I moved the boxes out. They were trained like this in my small bedroom.

Once I was sure they had the concept down of the litter box outside of the cages. And it took alot of moving the litter box around my room to find the spot where they liked to "go". Because as im sure rabbits like to usually go in just one place.

But once I was sure I moved the litter box into the living room. And again I moved it around alot to find the place they both liked to "go" the best. And now they are completely litter trained. Pee accidents are nonexistant and its very rare that I find pellets on the floor.

kennel

awww I love rabbits so much. They look so cute. And look like they all get along too.

Members online

No members online now.