Treacle and the lawn mower!!!!

Ruby

Hi all I have a problem with my darling !!!! Jack/R named Treacle. She is elen months old and we seem to be having a big problem with the lawn mower. She likes to chase it while it is running.......... Not good as it is a big petrol mower. I had her to training classes and she is fantastic. We solved the same problem with the hoover. Everything I have do with her, she just takes NO notice at all. The biggest problem is I, am a gardener with lots and lots of mowing to do, for the rest of the year. Can any body help me please. : a very confused: Ruby.

I had a German Shepherd, Big, who would attack the lawnmower, chainsaws, or just anything that made that kind of loud noise. The only thing we really felt safe doing was keeping him inside when operating that kind of machinery.

Agility23

one of mine keep droping its tennis ball infront of the lawnmower every 5 seconds lol that what you call anoying

Our Border Collie loved to chase the lawn mower. Or rather she did until we started locking her inside while it was on. It's just not safe for them to be so close to hazardous equipment. I would lock her in for the 2 hours it took me to mow (I HATE to mow the lawn, so it took forever!) and then brought her out and played ball with her until we worked through all that frustration.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Ruby better to put Treacle in the house while you mow or maybe an outside kennel (if possible). As they say, it's better to be safe than sorry and have Treacle get injured.

Members online

No members online now.