New Animal Auction Website

Hi, I just finish an animal auction & adoption website where user can post up pictures and make deals or adoption on a certain animal. I was just wondering if everyone could give me some tip to improve the site. I am not sure if the dog category should need to be specific about the type of breeds. Thanks. :)

http://www.animal-bid.com/

scraps

so you like to auction off animals :mad: how about we auction you off? wouldn't that be fun? i think so. remember the little guy in my sig, he was homeless when i found him,you want to find homes for animals how about the ones who don't have homes, the ones who live in a cage for about a week not knowing they are about to be put to sleep because they don't have homes. what about them huh? you want to do good, do for them.

abird

Auction animals off? Why not adopt? How could you even consider having an auction of this type? What about the poor HOMELESS animals at the shelters who will probably never be with a real family ever again? It disgusts me to think that there are people aout there who try to make a dollar by selling poor animals to the highest bidder. Are the potential owners screened? Oh wait silly question. The majority of these are probably pits that will be auctioned of the be fighter dogs. I can see it already. Sick....Sick...Sick...What are you thinking? :mad:

sushi

sedate pup
auction and adoption are mutually exclusive

It is impossible for you to be "adopting" and "auctioning" at the same time.
Auctions reward the highest monetary bidder making your priority PROFIT . Adoption is finding the best home for an animal in need. Please quit profiting off the use of terms the average person associates with altruism and assistance to homeless pets.
You are nothing more than a dog BROKER.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Scraps, adore you as always.

Hey guys lets calm a little...breath :p

aquatic_dynasty -

I think that if you made your site strictly adoption, it would be much better for the animals. There are many puppy mills and backyard breeders that sell and breed sick animals, and when they see your site, they'll be delighted to have a new way to sell their poor animals to unknowing people.

Members online