ive just got a puppy!

chilled

ive just got a 8 week old boxer x ridgeback.
shes so cute.

there is only 2 problems she cries alot and also when we goes to touch her she runs away.

do you reckon she just needs to adjust? and will it get better.

how do i show you a picture???

It takes awhile for a pup to adjust to being in a new home. Speak softly to her and coax her with tidbits and treats; try rolling a ball around on the floor in front of her, just out of her reach, or scooting a soft toy along the floor. You want her to come to you.

The easiest way to post pictures is in the members' galleries. If you'll go to the top of the page and click where it says "Dog Pictures" it will take you there.

What have you named your new baby?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats on getting Duke! I'm looking forward to a picture! He's a young boy right now so just have patience. Soon he will be running around so much that you will wonder what happened to that quiet little boy you once knew.

Doberluv

Oh, how exciting. Congrats on your new pup. He does sound a little shy, but maybe that's just because he's feeling out of place, being in a new house. He'll come around. It sounds like he already is a little. Renee's advice, I agree with....nice and easy is the word.

Can't wait for some pictures. I bet he's cute.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A CUTE PUPPY! I love the floppy ears :) what a dolly. Hope you have fun with him, he looks like he could be a handful.

chilled

about 26/27 inches tall.
i dont really know the true size as hes a cross boxer/ridgeback.
im going to be suprised i think.
hes going to dog training soon lets hope that works.

just wondering is this an american site??
im from united kingdom!!!!

Members online