Holee Roller Reborn

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Tonight on a whim while watching movies, I decided to take advice I saw on a website awhile back and fill Finn's Ho-lee Roller with fleece scraps. Oh man. Happiest collie ever. He continuously pulled them all out and brought it back to me to refill. We did this for about an hour and a half until he passed out on the couch, curled up with the Roller. Hahaha.

GIVE IT TO ME HUMAN. I LOVE THIS THING AND YOU HAVE MADE IT NEW?

Gets right to work.

He pulled them out with great gusto.

Every time there was one or two scraps left, he'd start to have trouble pulling them out and would work harder at it. I think it was repeating this bit that wore him out, haha.

CANNOT GET OUT

WHAT IS I DO.

CANNOT DO, HALPS.

Is in there, I no reach.

Success!

FILL IT AGAIN.

Hope you enjoyed! He sure did. Haha.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
What an awesome idea! Finn is just adorable, I love that second picture!!

I really need to do this with Siri...

ETA: I just realized I can probably hide noms in there too, and then Frodo will play!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
What an awesome idea! Finn is just adorable, I love that second picture!!

I really need to do this with Siri...

ETA: I just realized I can probably hide noms in there too, and then Frodo will play!
holy crap thats BRILLIANT! and those pictures are HILARIOUS!! im going to buy a holee roller right now! and fleece! =D
Don't forget treats! The original post suggests treats. I decided to do fleece only for now, and I'll up the ante later.

Credit where credit is due!
http://leopolds-crate.blogspot.ca/2012/08/fun-dog-activity-for-dogs-who-like-to.html

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Aww, Finn is so so so cute! I love how srs he is about his task.

Also I hear his breeder is breeding a litter of puppies soon that are somewhat related to him, I do believe (he's related to Beauty, right?). ANOTHER. Get another.

I will totally need to save this idea for some time when I'm at wit's end with Feist!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Aww, Finn is so so so cute! I love how srs he is about his task.

Also I hear his breeder is breeding a litter of puppies soon that are somewhat related to him, I do believe (he's related to Beauty, right?). ANOTHER. Get another.

I will totally need to save this idea for some time when I'm at wit's end with Feist!
Beauty's his auntie! (Dad's sis) And believe me I've been tempted. She did a repeat breeding of his ma & da two-ish years ago. AUGH.

Members online

No members online now.