Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Fine, I'll be just a little late for work :p

Terrible picture, so much derp.

SiriToy3 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

More Tug!

SiriToy4 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Pounce!

SiriToy5 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

I am so in love with this little dog it's insane. She's just amazing.

She has a serious fascination with the cat, so we've been working on relaxing in a down while the cat is about. She can hold a down (without knowing any cues for down or stay) and has enough self control to watch him walking around without taking off after him. I'm super impressed.

She's such a little thinker, it's SOOOO different than having Mr. Reactive who DOES and then thinks about it later. You can watch the little wheels turn in her head as she thinks about what it is that we want.

She also has started climbing on top of the hat box. I think she's watched Frodo receive so much reinforcement for doing pivots on the box that she's like OH! LEMME TRY!

Ack, the adorable! It hurts!

SiriToy6 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Prance!

SiriToy7 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Okay, done for reals!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Omg she is so cute!!! How are her and Frodo doing?
Very very well!
He won't play with her, but he's content to just mostly ignore her. She still tries to play with him like 80% of the time. I'm very mindful of when Frodo needs a break and then someone gets crated with noms. If I play tug with her on the ground a lot of times he wants to come over and crawl in my lap and guard me, so I just get up and walk away. If he comes over and behaves appropriately he gets noms and love.

Overall I have been so beyond impressed with him these past few days. I heart this boy so effin hard <3

Taqroy

Very very well!
He won't play with her, but he's content to just mostly ignore her. She still tries to play with him like 80% of the time. I'm very mindful of when Frodo needs a break and then someone gets crated with noms. If I play tug with her on the ground a lot of times he wants to come over and crawl in my lap and guard me, so I just get up and walk away. If he comes over and behaves appropriately he gets noms and love.

Overall I have been so beyond impressed with him these past few days. I heart this boy so effin hard <3
This makes me soooo happy for you guys. Seriously, so freaking happy. <3

SpringerLover

Frodo is seriously handling the puppy waaaaaaaay better than I thought he would! It's been really fun to see him choose to move away or ignore her (and look for noms instead). He's even been super tolerant when she comes over while he's doing something exciting.

It's pretty cool I just live one floor up... ;)

Members online

No members online now.