Pictures I took of Shelter dogs @ Miami dade

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
9 year old male cocker spaniel (CLUMBER)

9 month old male great dane (TINY)

Male pug (PUGSLY)

My personal FAVORITE, this guy NEEDS rescue. BERNIE. he loves other dogs, love loves people and was just so happy to be outside, even just for a little while. hes a very sweet dalmation, his last family just didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

cute lil female pup, hasn't been adopted because shes black and has a black tongue. people think thats means shes a chow.. which of course means shes evil :rolleyes:

Scruffy little dog. he was bought at a petshop for a lot of $, hes half jackrussel, half chi. his last owner didn't like how hyper he was. hes very sweet, but because he paces in his cage and barks.. people dont like him

Australian cattle dog (mix maybe?) Cute as a button but got in trouble for trying to herd the kids

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Sneaking in some kittens!! lol

Female husky (shaved because we had to to remove ALL THE TICKS she had. she was infested)

Mom and Puppies :( RIP mom. she was PTS because of a SKIN CONDITION and a rescue picked up the puppies before they were PTS, they were supposed to take the mom 2 but were too late.

2 cute little dogs.

Amber

They're all so cute. I wish I could adopt them all. Your post inspired me to go to the shelter's website, and now I have a new WANT list. Even though it's not possible, I would love to see pictures of them. (I made a list) If the next time you went you could get pics of these guys that would be sooo awesome. :) There's alot. There are too many good dogs in your shelter.

Fantacy ENGLISH BULLDOG
Xina MASTIFF
Andy BELGIAN MALINOIS
Trish PIT BULL
Princess CHIHUAHUA

Thanks, and your photos are wonderful!!! What camera do you use, BTW?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
They're all so cute. I wish I could adopt them all. Your post inspired me to go to the shelter's website, and now I have a new WANT list. Even though it's not possible, I would love to see pictures of them. (I made a list) If the next time you went you could get pics of these guys that would be sooo awesome. :) There's alot. There are too many good dogs in your shelter.

Fantacy ENGLISH BULLDOG
Xina MASTIFF
Andy BELGIAN MALINOIS
Trish PIT BULL
Princess CHIHUAHUA

Thanks, and your photos are wonderful!!! What camera do you use, BTW?
Ill be going back soon, and ill be more than happy to take those pictures If I can. I would've gotten more today, but the weather was stormy and bad by the afternoon.

I use a Nikon D40 :) its my baby! lol

Mom and Puppies :( RIP mom. she was PTS because of a SKIN CONDITION and a rescue picked up the puppies before they were PTS, they were supposed to take the mom 2 but were too late.
This absolutely breaks my heart. Look at her eyes, desperate to trust yet probably afraid for herself and her pups. Carried and delivered those babies and killed right after....JUST DISGUSTING....

Humans fusking suck man...:mad:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It does suck :( I couldn't beleive it when I went back to her kennel and she was gone.

on a brighter note, Dalmatian rescue of South florida is coming on tuesday to pick up bestnie, i sent them an email with the pictures

Members online

No members online now.