A message for all you Chazzers...

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks. :) She does that a lot, and they (my dad and sister mostly) were always trying to get a picture, and it just came up, so I figured that was the best for a 'Merry Christmas, Chazzers!' picture. :)

Awww . . . . (((((((((((((((((CHRISTMASHUGS)))))))))))))))))))) Shay. Makes me smile to see you and Bella snuggled like that. I remember how much you went through to get her home :) There is something so incredibly special about your first German Shepherd.

Come to think of it, you weren't much older than I was when Nanny gave me Purdue :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Awww . . . . (((((((((((((((((CHRISTMASHUGS)))))))))))))))))))) Shay. Makes me smile to see you and Bella snuggled like that. I remember how much you went through to get her home :) There is something so incredibly special about your first German Shepherd.

Come to think of it, you weren't much older than I was when Nanny gave me Purdue :)
Thanks, Renee, the fact that she has 'calmed' down enough to snuggle with me like that stuns some. I remember her owner used to say "She's too stupid to do anything! She's not a good pet! She'll never learn anything, or stop when she's in the house!" The fact that she does this now, even just stay still to cuddle, and the fact that she's much smarter than the boxer pup they have (and had when Bella was around) makes me giggle. I'd like for him to try and tell me she's stupid again.

I remember how much I went through, and I remember how much the people here helped me, even just by emotional support. If it wasn't for Chaz, Bella wouldn't be here right now.

I was 15 when I got her... It was a yaer on December 3rd... It's been hard, and there have been times when I wanted to give up, but we pull through. And when she's got her agility under her belt, and obedience, and herding, and anything I can teach her, it'll be more than her previous owners can say, since they couldn't even get her to sit.

Thanks! :)

Members online

No members online now.