Lily pictures! Not exactly puppy pictures

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
She's getting big! She just turned 6 months old on the 5th...and weighs about 40 lbs, maybe more (she feels heavy and is heavier than my son so I'm guessing on the weight)

Yeah I dug that hole in your yard, and you aren't going to do a darn thing about it!

Be bewy bewy quiet, I'm hunting bugs!

What the he!! did you just say to me?!

I'm a ham.

Excuse the yard, we just had grass put in and it's not coming up too symetrical (could it be because the dogs keep digging in it? hehe)

Miss Jack

Jack 27/09/94-06/12/07
She's gorgeous! I know she's not a SBT but she reminds me of my best friends when I was a kid he always had the same expression as your last photo he used to look at us like "Yep I'm stunning and you know it and you just have to love me"

cvcraven

AWww!! I wish we were close enough for playdates! I can just see her romping around the yard with Bo!

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
She'd like a play buddy too, Smokey isn't too keen on the puppy play - he has this total "above it all" way about him when it comes to romping with the pup.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
roflamo what a memory her pee break photo shot lol

She's a beauty btw

Lol, actually she really was hunting bugs...not peeing, but I thought the same when I saw the photo and went "looks like she's taking a leak!"

Thanks for the kind comments, she's a real dorkasaurus sometimes (like today, I spent 20 minutes trying to catch her in the house to give her a bath, she knew it was coming 'cause Smokey got the bath first - lesson learned, give Lily bath first!)

noludoru

Bored Now.
*steals her and runs away*

Okay, seriously.. she is SO CUTE. Cuter than a thousand baby bunny rabbits. Yes, that cute. If I met her I would poke her belly and squish her cheeks. And maybe her nose, she looks like she has a squishable nose just like Middie does.

Members online

No members online now.