The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Look, no one else could possibly be an expert on ACDs like she is. Not even someone who has owned more of them for many years more!
Look you don't like me I get it ... But can we please settle it some other way besides you replying with rudeness & snark every time I say something?

I wash insulting her knowledge of ACDs I just didn't want anyone else to create a stereotype about them that they are all snarky assholes that can't get on with other dogs, which is not always true.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Look you don't like me I get it ... But can we please settle it some other way besides you replying with rudeness & snark every time I say something?

I wash insulting her knowledge of ACDs I just didn't want anyone else to create a stereotype about them that they are all snarky assholes that can't get on with other dogs, which is not always true.
Or you know some watered down ACDs, is always possible. To pretend DA/DR/SSA doesn't exist in the breed is doing the breed no good.

DJEtzel

Oh, trust me, I will. Blood means nothing when you're an asshole to your family. But I did reply and I'm waiting to see if she responds ;)
You need to tell me what you/she said. I'm so glad you aren't one of those people who lets their family walk all over them and treat them like **** just because they're family. What a C-word...

DJEtzel

Uh. That's like saying that dog aggression is a pit bull stereotype. It's a STANDARD that the majority of a breed displays. There will always be odds and ends that don't follow the trend, but that's the exception, not the rule.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
My aunt is a raging, manipulative bitch and I can't stand her. :wall: :wall: :wall:

:yikes: That pissed me right the hell off. Partly because I cannot believe she would say that crap to you, and partly because I'm also a person with an invisible disability with a SD. (who will very soon have to be retired. :/)
My advice is to cut her out. Off your FB and out of your life.

Saeleofu

You need to tell me what you/she said. I'm so glad you aren't one of those people who lets their family walk all over them and treat them like **** just because they're family. What a C-word...
My last response was "You can take it or leave it, I don't care. What matters is that he helps me with my disability, and the people around me that care about me know that and respect that." SHE hasn't responded again yet, but my dad also posted an awesome comment, and I love that people all over my Facebook are showing me support <3 Which only serves to drive home my last comment.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Your dad's comment was great. I hope you don't mind mine. I was trying to clear in my point but without sounding like just an angry lunatic. I did use the "i" word, but I couldn't help it. :eek:

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
*flail* OMG SAEL! Who SAYS that?

I'm trying to write a meaningful comment and just failing because I'm so appalled.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My last response was "You can take it or leave it, I don't care. What matters is that he helps me with my disability, and the people around me that care about me know that and respect that." SHE hasn't responded again yet, but my dad also posted an awesome comment, and I love that people all over my Facebook are showing me support <3 Which only serves to drive home my last comment.
Agreed. It's pretty bad when someone's own family acts like that.

I am sorry she said such hurtful things but karma always comes back to bite those ppl in the ass.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Your dad's comment is super awesome. I'm sorry you had to deal with that anyway though. Seriously, I just wanted to punch her in the face.

Members online

No members online now.