It Ain't No Thang

To do the Barkie Birkie skijor race on Friday...

...and complete your RN on Sunday.

At least if you're Squash, it ain't. Maybe not the prettiest performances ever, but we worked through some stress and distractions. <3 this dog. :)

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
He's the best. He manages to look noble and goofy at the same time. It's impressive!

Thanks!! It certainly wasn't the prettiest rally leg in history. He slept ALL day on Saturday and I waffled right up until the last minute about whether to go to the trial at all today so soon after the race (it was a 3 hour drive away and we spent one night away from home, otherwise it wouldn't have been as big of a deal). He wasn't 100% engaged, but... we worked through it. :)

He's such a good dog. He's going to get some time off for a couple of days from everything except being a Squash and flinging his squeaky ball around the backyard... which he's been doing for the last 15-20 minutes or so, so I expect him to crash hard any moment. :p

YOU ROCK SQUASH!! As you do you Sass!! I imagine you weren't that awake on Sunday either!

I LOVE that second picture of you two, it's so perfect.

Thanks!

Here's a video from the Barkie. It's long, but if you watch the whole thing you can pick out the serious skijorers and dogs from the casual ones. :D To see Squash in action, scroll ahead to around 3:25 and around 11:40.

[YOUTUBE]1AUqQIYn5RU[/YOUTUBE]

Members online

No members online now.