What Are Your Valentines Day Plans?

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
We did our V-Day dinner last night to somewhere we weren't planning on, but he just scooped me up and took me out for pizza. He said he'll bring me something when he's done working. :D

milos_mommy

Ehhh, decided to leave for Boston in the morning, so I got out of the dinner party (was only going because it was on the way). Now my parents want me to go out to dinner with them and I'm trying to figure out how to decline without being rude...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Ehhh, decided to leave for Boston in the morning, so I got out of the dinner party (was only going because it was on the way). Now my parents want me to go out to dinner with them and I'm trying to figure out how to decline without being rude...
"Fun fact: morning sickness - not just for mornings!"
Done.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Well, I got a card, flowers AND a meal to a place that you have to book at (a big deal round here lol). And it was lovely :) considering we don't usually do anything. And I didn't think we were doing anything! Never been one for valentines, but it has been a nice day.

I'm knackered though, so bedtime for me..... Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
all our excitement is over for the day :)

We had a wonderful Valentines party with the preschool. So many goodies and I was a BAD GIRL lol cupcakes, donuts....

The kids were having so much fun handing out their valentines and I got all kinds of goodies on my Valentines from the kids lol

We had co op and I hung out in the moms room before my class (my class is 3rd period so I get two hours off lol) and tere were MORE goodies. more donuts, chocoalte covered strawberries, chips and spinach dip and all kinds of yummy goodness that I didn't need but had anyway LOL.

Now... I'm BEAT lol. I'm making taco salad for dinner because it's quick and easy and I'm vegging on the couch the rest of the night :p

Brian is bringing Hannah home some flowers lol so she'll be excited about that :D

ETA photo: here is Hannah with her flowers. she was so excited lol.

Last edited:

Lyzelle

Jin surprised me with chocolates. :D

And we decided to do junk food today. McD's for lunch and pizza for dinner. ;) I even got Starbucks.

Then he downloaded Spyro: Ripto's Rage for me and Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC.

All in all, pretty good day.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So, I said it would suck.

It didn't. :)

Matt got me a "present" of an early screener of the new Adventure Time episode he downloaded. This is a big deal because the new episode is the second genderswap episode that I've been looking forward to for months. An appropriate gift from my fresh-ex-boyfriend.

I cooked us dinner, because he has a LONG shift at work tonight and is trying not to think about things too hard. I made salmon, rice, veggies and bought a fun paired wine. When he gets home, the three of us (Scott too) will huddle around the TV and watch a movie.

All things considered, a good day.

milos_mommy

I decided to suck it up and go to dinner with my parents, and it was AWESOME.

We went to this small local restaurant that only opened about a year ago. We haven't gone in a few months but the waiter remembered us which made me super happy. Then my Mom made a joke to the bus boy, and the woman at the table next to us laughed and said that he was her son and made small talk, and then her husband showed up.

Turns out the couple knows a bunch of the same people we do, and we spent the whole time chatting and then they showed me 100 pictures of their bulldog X beagle puppy and asked me to dog sit for them.

And the food was delicious.

GoingNowhere

I came home to a note on my apartment door telling me to go to the location of our first date and tell the person at the counter my name. :yikes: Drove to the frozen yogurt store, showed the man my note (and turned bright red) and was handed a bouquet of flowers with another note. This time I was instructed to drive to the place that I love on campus where we went to look at the stars. Ten minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot and climbed to the top of the highest fire escape. A little box of chocolates was waiting. No label, so I contemplated whether it was meant for me, before I reasoned that heart shaped boxes of chocolate don't normally sit at the top of unused fire-escapes (plus, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep myself from taking it anyway!)... by the time I got back to the bottom, he was waiting to give me a hug and a kiss. He even parked his car all the way across campus and walked, so that I wouldn't see his car when I drove in.

Then we went to get burgers together (which I thought was going to be the only plan of the evening). :) :) :) Best. Valentines. Day. Ever.

LindaJD

I had a good valentines day. I got my edible arrangement and all 3 kids got me a little something too. Got home from work and husband had installed a new toilet seat, a nice one too. Then he took me to the Olive Garden and we had dinner and margarita's. It was our 30th valentines day together.:)

Members online