Have you mailed your Secret Santa package yet?

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Not yet! But I'm going to get mine sorted tomorrow or the following day. Exams have basically taken over my life so I haven't even had a chance to properly think about it, and I'm super particular and I want to get something really nice. :)

Toller_08

The thing I was waiting for finally arrived and my package is being sent out today! Super excited for my person to recieve it! :)

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Well, we got a box that looks suspiciously like wrapped dog toys, but there is no card or name *flails*

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Haha. I put my name/address on my box, so my person will know it as soon as they see it. It would be easy to narrow down, anyway. I think I'm the only person from Florida in the swap.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Haha. I put my name/address on my box, so my person will know it as soon as they see it. It would be easy to narrow down, anyway. I think I'm the only person from Florida in the swap.
Wait I think there may be only one person from OK, too... lol so maybe we do know who it's from! Ill see if I can get everyone in on the opening this evening. I need to exercise Rage first so she can co exist with Keena.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm going to wrap it up tonight whilst drinking Bailey's. Well... I'm going to watch t'other half wrap it, I suck at wrapping...... :D post it tomorrow if I can find a post office. Failing that it'll be Monday.

Gypsydals

Ahhhhhhhhhh no. I'm having a weeeeeeeeee bit of trouble finding the "right" things. It will be sent out soon though.

Lyzelle

I'm also having issues. Dog stuff all done. I think. Maybe. As long as I don't step foot in Petco. It was way too fun going on a dog stuff shopping spree.

My PERSON on the other hand, is really hard to shop for!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm almost done getting mine ready. Just have one more thing to do, but have to wait till I get paid again to do it. Mine should be sent out by no later than mid to late next week.

Bah! I'm so excited. I got two packages in the mail today......and neither was my Secret Santa gift. It's sad when I'm disappointed to receive something that I ordered. LOL

Red Chrome

So glad I'm not the only one that hasn't sent their SS gift yet. I plan on doing it Tuesday.

Members online

No members online now.