Didgeridoo: The Evil Puppy

So we went for a walk to a forest preserve yesterday and she went none stop. We were there for a couple hours and she just kept going and going and going and had a tantrum when we were trying to leave.

She also says everyone needs to come see her. Everyone. Which might or might not have involved trying to jump out of a car.

Look! We're getting there!

IMG_4325 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Trouble, pure trouble.

IMG_4392 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

When in doubt, bite it!

IMG_4215 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

My guard Koolie

IMG_4134 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

And then Traveler ran around without front legs

IMG_4126 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

And Didgie copied!

IMG_4084 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Happy puppy

IMG_4129 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

And then Stalky Puppy. She does so much creeping

IMG_4107 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_4056 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Don't let the eyes fool you. She's EVIL! Look, she killed a duck

IMG_4333 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

*more*

And then Traveler did what all good brothers do. Stole her dead duck and taunted her with it.

IMG_4286 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

More Weee!!!

IMG_4257 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

It wants to eat your face

IMG_4239 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

She is so cute. I adore her black side

IMG_4353 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Something is coming Traveler

IMG_4250 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Runaway!!

IMG_4254 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

IMG_4264 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Pounce!

IMG_4370 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

He knows how to pose.

IMG_4288 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Pretty girl

IMG_4379 by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

The end!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
So much Koolie want right now. She's so adorable, and Traveler is handsome, as always. :) Plus, the pictures are great as well! The more I hear, and the more I see, the higher they creep up on my future dog list.. you've just made them seem like such great dogs.

Do you mind if I ask what some differences are, temperament-wise, between them and Aussies? I've been researching it, but most sites don't say too much.

Aleron

Great pictures! And I just love when up eared puppies have ears they tip just a little at the top. So cute I can't stand it!

Xandra

They're awesome together! The one of Traveller posing is really nice. (If I were you I'd reward for the stalking, I do love me some stalking...) Do you know if her nose will stay pink? Because that's super cute...

So much Koolie want right now. She's so adorable, and Traveler is handsome, as always. :) Plus, the pictures are great as well! The more I hear, and the more I see, the higher they creep up on my future dog list.. you've just made them seem like such great dogs.

Do you mind if I ask what some differences are, temperament-wise, between them and Aussies? I've been researching it, but most sites don't say too much.
I've not been around enough well bred Aussies to tell you really to be honest. Toller did a comparison chart between them (and a few other breeds) I believe, maybe she'll see this and chime in.

I think Aussies are more similar to English Shepherds than to Koolies. Maybe Zoom has some insight, I really don't know a ton about Aussies.

Love that first picture. It's like Trav taught her how to have pointy ears.
They're awesome together! The one of Traveller posing is really nice. (If I were you I'd reward for the stalking, I do love me some stalking...) Do you know if her nose will stay pink? Because that's super cute...
I honestly don't know. Traveler had a few spots placed more center on his nose that ended up spreading. All hers are on the sides so I'm not sure how much it's going to color in.

Traveler's nose

I think her ears are going to be a lot less indecisive than Traveler's. His were a lot more tippy than hers at this age.

JacksonsMom

I have major Koolie envy right about now. Maybe one day... maybe one day. I still can't believe she's actually HERE after all the talking about another Koolie puppy. Trav looks a lot happier in these, LOL. I love him <3 Didgie is just freakin' adorable.

Michiyo-Fir

I want oooone!!! She's such a little tub!! She looks so soft and adorable! I want a house full of Koolie pups!

I keep thinking Koolies have such nice feet!! Didgie's are even cuter being all pink and white!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
She is so gorgeous! I love how much white she has, and of course her huge black spot!

Traveler is super handsome as always! And I agree, he looks a bit happier to be a big brother now!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ohhh, she's so cute! I love the little pink nose, and the little spotty body, and the adorable brown eyes... Gah. That puppy is not evil. No way. Nooo way.

Lyzelle

I loooove her pink nose! Traveler is handsome as always, and she's too cute! I want a Koolie pup now!

Members online