Dropping by to say hi!

So long story short I took 2 months off work to get myself better. Turns out, my family suffers from depression and I fell into it too. All the dating, all the boys, was my way of trying to get some kind of control in my life. It finally came to a screeching halt when I got super drunk and tried to hurt myself :(

I'm all better now, and don't really know why I am airing this on a public forum, but I thought of all people, you guys would understand and not judge me.

Also, a month ago, my cat Charlie disappeared. He was 9 years old and lived at my moms with his littermate Norton. Norton is depressed and I don't think he is doing too well either.

I'm dating someone, I have been for about 2 months now. I haven'd told him that I'm on antidepressents yet. We aren't official yet, but I think I will tell him soon, when it's time.

He is amazing, and he makes me smile, and he makes me happy. Bailey is in LOVE with his dog, a pittie, of course. She loves pits.

I am back to work now, and finally feeling like myself again, so I hope to be around a LOT more.

Here are a couple pics from recently.

My niece is getting huge. 8 months old today

Me and Josh

Chance being a Princess

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Glad to hear you got the help you need :) I understand, and if you ever need to talk/rant/whatever, I am just a PM away. Know that you are not alone. ((hugs))

chanda

Glad to see you are in nice path now of your life, and the pets are well too.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
((((HUGS)))) Take care of yourself! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing.
Your pups look cute as ever, LOL at Chance being a princess!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
welcome back. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to look up for you and that you were able to get the help that you needed. So happy for you.

((((HUGS)))) Take care of yourself! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing.
Your pups look cute as ever, LOL at Chance being a princess!
Welcome back... it's nice to see/hear from you again!
welcome back. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to look up for you and that you were able to get the help that you needed. So happy for you.
Thank you guys. It really means so much. It's really helpful to have a group of people that I can relate to about dogs and chaz is like my escape.

milos_mommy

I went through something similar, though I was very young when it happened (not quite 16). It's good to hear your doing better, keep us updated, and you can always PM me if you want to talk.

Members online