breeding horses

caseyolee

Border Collies R' Us
*Some Pictures*

I'm not partial to Apps, but that blanket baby is BEAUTIFUL!

Well, since yall are posting pics, I think I'll join in (if ya don't mind). I have some pics of a few of our horses. Not all of them....I need to go take a pic of the new horse today.

Anyways, here they are:

This is our Skipper W bred Palomino QH

This is my BABY! My Appendix QH (She was a rescue as a yearling and has now won me over $10,000 in the rodeo arena)

This is her again in an AQHA showmanship class

This is our 2 yr old unregistered Quarter Pony. Her dad was a big AQHA palomino....her mom was an unregistered Grey QH....I don't know why she is only 13.3 hands LOL

caseyolee

Border Collies R' Us
This is our 3 yr ols tri-colored paint filly. We just got her broke. She's not much to look at yet

These are a couple exhibition runs on my appendix

Y

yuckaduck

I think they are absoutly gorgous. I love all horses, they are the most majestic animal there. Honestly if it were not for Joker I would probably not gone with the appy's either would have stuck with the Arabian breed. But Joker kinda stole my heart.

Y

yuckaduck

I was thinking Caseyolee, this is not my personal web page of coarse no one minds you posting pictures. I thought oh no later when I remembered reading that, poor girl thinks I'll be angry or feel like ya stepped on my toes or something. NO WAY, it is a public forum and I'm sure everyone enjoys the pictures of your horses just as much as mine. At least yours are clear. I'm getting a new camera in a few weeks, Mom is getting me one for my birthday so then I can get nice pictures. Have a great day and enjoy all the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildwings811

a.k.a: agilitydobemom
Oh my gosh yucka the black filly (first photo) looks just like the one filly I had only she was a chestnut and the 5 year old mare photo the second to last one looks like the other filly I had only she was also a chestnut I will have to get those pics on and maybe I can sneak some other pics on too :)

Y

yuckaduck

wildwings811 said:
Oh my gosh yucka the black filly (first photo) looks just like the one filly I had only she was a chestnut and the 5 year old mare photo the second to last one looks like the other filly I had only she was also a chestnut I will have to get those pics on and maybe I can sneak some other pics on too :)
That will be fun to see the comparison. That little filly is just a darling, I think I'm going to keep her and try showing her. She is so sweet tempered just like Daddy.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
hey caseyolee, is that u riding on the last 2 pics? Man if so or whoever it is, is good!! I want a paint or quarter horse, so I can do cutting-reining-team penning-ranch work w/ cows- and so on and so forther w/ stuff like that. But I want a colt so my dad and I can raise and train him together.

Y

yuckaduck

yuckaduck said:
That will be fun to see the comparison. That little filly is just a darling, I think I'm going to keep her and try showing her. She is so sweet tempered just like Daddy.
Yup I've decided I'm going to keep her and see what becomes of her. Her name is Poke a Joke so that at the very least oughta get a few laughs.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Yucka I think thats a cuute name..but it is pretty funny to call a horse Poke a Joke, LOL. Thanks for helping me yucka

Y

yuckaduck

Dakotah_2009 said:
Yucka I think thats a cuute name..but it is pretty funny to call a horse Poke a Joke, LOL. Thanks for helping me yucka
Almost as funny as a standbred named No Sex Please, he was a gelding.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
caseyolee, you HAVE to be a good rider as you look in that picture.. Your horse so so gorgeous (sp?). I just think he's so cute! You look like a pro ridin' that horse...keep up the great work!!

Y

yuckaduck

The western games are fun to compete in. I gotta laugh at the little kids in our local club that take their ponies in the young division, they are so cute. Their little ponies trotting around out there. Gotta start somewhere, but they are so adorable. They asked me this season to stop showing in the games because my horse doesn't stop until his chest hits the gate. He has knocked the gate off countless times. Too bad he keeps winning. Maybe we will meet at the championships.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
I can imagine how cute those kids look. Well i don't know what to say about your horse yucka, you should still show him anyways, hey I mean he's winning right?, so why not.

Y

yuckaduck

Dakotah_2009 said:
I can imagine how cute those kids look. Well i don't know what to say about your horse yucka, you should still show him anyways, hey I mean he's winning right?, so why not.
I'm going to keep showing because I want the championship. The horse is Superson Harry, one of my stallions so it would be good to have titles on him.

Y

yuckaduck

The picture of Sonny [Superson Harry] is as a two year old and he is 4 years old right now. He is a good runner too. I'm going for it, I got a good horse and he is doing well

Members online

No members online now.