The Good News thread

Oh god yeah, thanking my lucky stars it wasn't surgery-worthy. Thank you for not eating stupid ****, Bloo.

Congrats Bristol!
Thank You, I'm pretty happy :) it's taken a year, last Father's Day was her CGN class, and this Father's Day was her third practicum visit, it's pretty involved here compared to some places, I have heard. Graduation is June 20th :D and we will get our id tags and stuff.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
So Lodin is 5.5 months old and I just want to say that I am really glad that everything fell into place to allow him to join our crew. I am really, really enjoying this little guy.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
So Lodin is 5.5 months old and I just want to say that I am really glad that everything fell into place to allow him to join our crew. I am really, really enjoying this little guy.
For some reason I thought he was older.

Two more days, until I leave. Can't wait.

xpaeanx

My little blue dog is going to be okay. I don't care that it was $1200+, she's going to be fine after she's done with her meds.

So relieved.
Yay! I'm so happy she's ok! And no surgery! :))))

My good news is that I have food in my refrigerator. I've been pretty broke recently. But food, I have food. :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Looks like I've finally found me a car! 2009 Civic with only 52K on it. It's in my uncle's city and he went to look at it yesterday after he got off from work. He said it's nice and definitely looks well taken care of.

I won't be able to get it until June 27th, but we are going Sunday afternoon to put a deposit on it :D So excited!!!!

And a picture... just because.
Civic by nikki.hammock, on Flickr

Fingers crossed that plans don't fall through between now and the 27th!

DJEtzel

Paypal money finally cleared into my bank account, so that I can make my car payment and buy dog food. Huzzah!

Waiting for PayPal can be such a pain in the ass. Lol

SpringerLover

Rasza's dental went super smoothly and we're in the recovery room hanging out. He's got morphine. He says morphine is his bestest friend. He has 20 teeth left after today. Cats start with 32. He lost both upper canines and the teeth behind them today. He now has no canine teeth!

Short sentences are my friend today, or something.

He keeps licking his lips because I assume the sutures feel really funny.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I have 3lbs of candy :yikes:

I'm still not sure if this is good news or bad news, but it's an amazing assortment of deliciousness like Nerds, Laffy Taffy, Skittles, etc, etc.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I have 3lbs of candy :yikes:

I'm still not sure if this is good news or bad news, but it's an amazing assortment of deliciousness like Nerds, Laffy Taffy, Skittles, etc, etc.
Did I ever mention, I hated candy?

And, I'm leaving today. I'm so excited, to leave, but I'm also nervous. I will be gone for 10 days, so, that (unfortunately) means I'll won't be able to acesses the internet. No chazhound for 10 days :( . I'll miss people on here. Bye.

Oh,& I'm going to the Galapagos Islands.

Another tragic victim of MultiTank Syndrome haha
4' 120g
5' 80g
4' 75g (the new one)
20 long
20 long (new)
10g

Previously, I had a 75, 55, 20L, 10 reef, and 10g cories. So the volume is more, the numbers, not by that much.

I'll probably move the convicts and salvini out of the 80 and into the 75 and go with Angelfish in the show tank but I only have 15 inches of vertical height on that one. I need a dwarf angelfish (freshwater).

Members online

No members online now.