Yay, new title for Kastle!

FG167

Kastle was entered into a UScA show a couple of weekends ago. His first show, 9-12 month males, he received the highest rating he could get for his age group (VP1). This is the next group and the last time I will show him until he has a working title probably.

12-18 month old, long stock coat.

Kastle van het Basjes Huis

My handler was excellent (same handler as the last show) and enjoys Kastle's antics. The judge also liked his temperament and drive a lot and I had several people in the crowd ask about his age/lines.

This is not proper show behavior Kastle...

Here we go, gaiting!

He received SG1, the highest rating he can get at this age, I was very happy with his overall critique.

He was not all that impressed with his ribbon LOL

Thanks to Lies for taking the photos and videoing the critique!

"Presented in the ring, male, 12-18 months of age, long stock coat of great dark color. Very nice expression, dark eyes, dark mask. The dog has a high wither, the back is not completely firm. He has a good length of the croup, which is a little bit steep. He has good angulation in the front, and very good angulation in the rear. Good chest proportion. He steps very absolutely correct from the rear. In the front he twists his left leg a little bit to the inside and that brings the elbow out a little bit. He has a good front reach, and a very powerful rear drive, and shows good movement. Congratulations, very good."

SG1 Kastle van het Basjes Huis CGC U-CA UJJ TF HIT @ 18 months old

Love him!

Equinox

Woohoo!!! Congratulations on the show rating and nice critique :D Kastle is so stunning, he deserves nothing less. Who wouldn't be impressed?!

Love the first photo of you, Kastle, and his ribbon. Kastle barking and you laughing <3 What a great relationship!

FG167

Thanks everyone!

The LC dogs can be shown as of last year or the year before I believe. In Germany, you can only breed LC to LC but here, there are no rules about that.

Love the first photo of you, Kastle, and his ribbon. Kastle barking and you laughing <3 What a great relationship!
LOL It's a big part of our relationship...his barking hahahaha goober. The best part is, he barks, but he rarely pulls/lunges anymore when I have him, so I am not even "holding" him here, he's just barking :)

Another ;)

Members online