Friend's House! Dapple Dachshund, Merle Border Collie, Rat Terrier, Labs.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I was at my friend's house for most of the week. She has five dogs, all rescues. They live on a big ranch.

Brandy is her obese 8 year old yellow Lab rescue who we are currently trying to convience to loose weight.

Xena is her 7 year old Black Labrador x German Shepherd who lives downstairs with her. Xena is a protective dog who is ALWAYS in perfect heel with her. PERFECT ranch dog! =D She will help with the horses, carry lead ropes to my friend and keeps out of the way when working the horses but stays right by her.

Bailey is her 2 year old Border Collie x Blue Heeler, he likes to herd the horses, loves to swim and is a very obedient, great dog.

Sadie is her 1 year old Rat Terrier, she has a carrot color to her. She's VERY shy and submissive but also VERY obedient.

Smokey is her 13 year old dapple Dachshund, who is getting old but still loves to follow along in the daily activities! And pretend he's deaf when asked to do something!

Yes, I got pics..

Juicy

Dogzilla!!!....did he come obsese to them?

I wish I had a ranch, maybe then I won't get the whole ''Wow you have four dogs?'' followed with the ''crazy look''.

Pretty dogs, love the rat terrier. The obsese lab looks like just a goofball. Love the grass/river shots.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
No, but they've had a hard time getting her to loose weight as she has VERY bad hips; so they can't work her very hard.

I knew you'd love the Terrier! :D

bubbatd

Lovely area and lovely dogs !!! How I miss my past wooded acres and sea of Goldens !

Great pics! Such cute dogs! Why only one of the dachshund ;)?

I need a ranch. Then my neighbors can back off with the "You have way over the limit" crap they give me. Not that the SPCA cares....they know me pretty well, and are very aware of my pets.

Members online

No members online now.