Boris is lazy!

Fran27

I swear, my dog is a big lazy. He only starts moving when my husband comes home, lol. I took him out for his walk this morning, came back at 11.30, and since he didn't go outside once, and just spent his time sleeping, waking up occasionally to go somewhere else, then lie down and sleep again :rolleyes:

Everytime I was cuddling him or trying to get him to get up, he was looking up, appreciating the cuddles, then going back to sleep. I took a pic of his lazy head then he got up and moved out of range of the camera, lol!

Maybe it's because it's so hot outside all day and I was very tired today and he felt it? He's usually lazy, but today was the worst (I'll admit, I just got up from a nap myself :D ).

He finally went in the yard 10 minutes ago, ran around a bit, and ran back inside to sleep... And as soon as my husband gets here he will start jumping and running around like mad the whole evening. He's dancing in front of the front door as we speak, lol!

I can't wait to get the puppy so he gets more lively during the day :D

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
I wish Rocky was like that... I mean, he has been pretty lethargic lately but I guess it's cause it's summer.

Today though, he's been all hyper and not sleeping! I finally got him to sleep... he's sleepin' now... thank God.

Fran27

Boris never got the very crazy days. It's usually a few very crazy hours a day, but most of the day, he sleeps. He's always awake for 3 hours when we get up and always in the evening from dinner until we go to bed though, and goes back to his lazy self when we go in the bed. It's not just my husband, because he sleeps a lot on week ends when he's home too (less, though... but he's usually alone more so who knows).

I was very worried at first, kept buying him more toys because I thought he was so bored. I'm still not sure he's not totally bored to death with me, that's why we're getting the puppy anyway.

Hunter's either ON, or he's OFF. When it's just us, he's just my shadow and laying around. I stayed at home from work today and was just laying in bed sleeping in. All the windows in my house were open. Of course, he's laying in bed snoozing, too. Then my lawn maintence guys came and there was chaos outside with all the mowers, weed wackers, and blowers right underneath all the windows. Do you think he even budged? NOOOO... he just snoozed through it all in bed with Mamma :rolleyes:

On the other hand he can be a hyper freak, when he wants to. It's weird.

bubbatd

Yup !!! That's The Hunter, but then he's becoming more like you !!! LOL!!!

Members online

No members online now.