The so called Pitbull Problem

Yeah I have looked at it all before and I cant picture Spot like that. He is my big baby! Have you seen the flash movie, the Pit Bull Problem?

Heres my website on Pitties.. http://blacknails09.tripod.com
If you havent seen it you can go to my page and then goto links and its on there! I love Pit Bulls.

:mad: Oh my goodness... i couldnt even stand to look at any of the pictures.. :( I will never buy a puppy or a dog from a breeder or a pet store ever again... After visiting an animal shelter and seeing all the homless dogs and puppys ........if we get a second dog we are going to be adopting again from a shelter. Its so sad that most of those pits on that site were put to sleep because "there time was up" :( Thats just wrong and it makes me so sad. :(

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know what you mean. Im not sure if many of you know this but Zeus was three days away from the shot that ends it all when i adopted him from the shelter. Tundra was also going on her last days in the shelter as well. I feel so thankful everyday their here including Babe who thankfully never had to know the world of a shelter. I can't imagine Zeus, Tundra, or Babe as any of those dogs in those pics but that could very well have been any of their futures.

Valkie

puppy mom
southern_girl09 said:
Yeah I have looked at it all before and I cant picture Spot like that. He is my big baby! Have you seen the flash movie, the Pit Bull Problem?
seen it now... had me in tears. Thanks. We've been having a pitbull debate on another forum that I'm on... there's one person who insists that it's the animal's fault. The flash movie goes great with the point that we're trying to make and she just doesn't seem to understand.

Let me at her... ! haha! Well some people are just ignorant. They dont understand the difference between human and dog aggresion.

Members online

No members online now.