To Infinity and Beyond!

SpringerLover

Many of you know from FB, but for those who don't. Buzz is gone. I start sobbing when I try to write any kind of tribute to him, so that'll have to wait. I miss him so goddamn much. All the little things are getting me today. He wasn't there when I woke up, he wasn't there when I came home. I couldn't pet his soft head and ears. I just don't want it to be real.

I didn't let Gabby and Bailey see him after he was gone, I couldn't handle it. Today I unintentionally took Gabby to the park I'd taken Buzz to, to watch ducks, yesterday. It was horrifyingly sad to see her get out of the car and very obviously start looking for him.

Oh Buzz, you changed my life in so many ways. I would have done anything to keep you around forever. But that would have been selfish.

My heart is broken.

Buzz-1 by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Try to take each day one at a time. Know that he will be in your heart and memories forever. Hugs.

Taqroy

Pre-Chaz I never would have thought that I would cry over dogs I haven't met in real life. I said it before, but Buzz was amazing and he touched the lives of so many people. You two clearly had something special. So many (((((hugs))))) for you.

DJEtzel

He seemed like the most gentle soul. I'm so sorry for your loss, hearing about it brought tears to my eyes as well, and that's not an easy feat. I know you already know this, but he touched so many people and dogs. He was a very special boy.

((hugs))

Doberluv

I am so sorry to read this. What a sad time for you. He was one special dog and so very loved. You gave him the best life anyone could, I can tell. He was a lucky fella. I'm just so sorry you lost him. It hurts for a long time, I know. But eventually, the pain will soften. Lots of thoughts of peace and a wee bit of acceptance headed your way.

Members online

No members online now.