Chaz vibes please?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh my gosh- that is terrifying! I'm happy to hear that he seems to be doing well, though! I'm sure his sense of humor will help him recover faster :)

Doberluv

OMG! He needs to stay away from those kind of gang banger people in the future, I'm sure he knows. So glad he's going to be all right. What a horrible ordeal. He is so lucky the bullet went where it did. I know how worried you must be. Lots of healing vibes for Frank.

yoko

Omg sending vibes. I'm glad to hear he is doing better. I'm glad it sounds like he realizes he needs to find a new group

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I am so sorry this happened, Erica. But I am SO glad he is not in worse shape. Thank God he is okay. And I'm glad his sense of humor is still there.
I know yall will make it through this and I'm glad he is okay, girl <3

(((HUGS)))

Dekka

Just try me..
Loads of vibes. Glad to hear he is on the road to recovery.

And I really hope they catch the psycho who shoots people he doesn't even know!! What a menace to society.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I'm sorry I haven't updated this for so long! Thank you so much for keeping my boy in your thoughts. His survival is really a miracle. The doctor told me that when he came in they gave him a 10% chance of surviving. He lost tons of blood, because 2 arteries were hit.

I'm really emotionally exhausted. But I'm so happy, Frank is doing much better. :) His facial swelling has gone down a lot, all of the doctors said he's amazing, but he still has breathing/feeding tubes because his throat is totally swollen shut. He has been stable today though. He will have to stay in the hospital until he can breathe on his own... hopefully he'll be able to leave next week. I just want him to get better so I can take him home!

I was having contractions last night and it really scared me. I've never had contractions. I went to the doctor today and he said the baby looks super healthy. He said I need to stop stressing though, which is really hard to do. It's just so hard seeing my Frankie in this kind of pain. He winces and shakes from pain all the time and it just kills me to see that. He wrote me a letter today and it was so sweet. It said he survived because of me and Malakai, he's dedicating his life to us, we're meant to be together, and how much he loves me. It is such a terrible situation but it has had the most positive affect possible on us.

The worst part has been his meth head Mom and it's just heart-breaking to see him cry and write about how bad it hurts that he doesn't have a parent who cares about him. MY PARENTS, who have only met him a few times, have visited more than his Mom... who lives right down the street. She has visited once a day, for 3 minutes, during which all she does is yell at nurses & complain about her own health (which is awful - because she has been doing drugs for decades). She tricked me into driving her 1 hour away, saying she needed food, took my $50 bill and bought drugs with it. Then she and her boyfriend screamed at me when I said that's not ok! I didn't care about her taking my money even. All I cared about was the fact that I spent 2 hours doing a drug run for them and taking them home instead of being with Frank right after he got out of surgery. I'm pregnant... I don't need to be driving to drug houses, and getting screamed at, on top of everything. I told her I don't want to see her again if she chooses drugs over her family. I have never been so disgusted by anyone... and Frank is such a good son with the best heart, he doesn't deserve that. It makes me really grateful that he's so determined to be a loving Dad to his son, and he knows how important that is, because he never had that. I'm so ready to move on from his family, the past & everything that doesn't matter and have our own awesome family.

(hugs to you and Frank)

Thank you for updating and hope he continues to progress in his recovery fast. You three will be in many prayers tonight.

Don't let his family or mom abuse your kindness or prey on you - remove yourself from them if possible, you don't need such people in your lives; regardless of who they are. Alot of people (including me) don't have parents they can really count/depend on. But you and him have each other - and your son, and your own parents/family. Cherish them all and move forward <3

Fran27

I'm glad he's doing better. I'm sorry his mom is not there. Lots of healing vibes, and keep that baby cooking!!!

I a so glad he is doing better, I know it is very hard right now but try and keep as calm ans stress free as you can for the baby and for yourself. (((more vibes)))

Doberluv

That's a relief that he's doing so much better. Whew! That Mom of his....I hope you never let her be such a blight on you again. These people and the people they associate with can be dangerous. (((hugs))) Good news too about your baby. Glad everything is going well.

Cutting her off is the right thing to do for all of you -- you, Frank and Malakai.

((((((HUGS)))))) You're gonna need all of the considerable strength you possess, but you'll make it.

joce

Wow! Thinking of you guys!

I know he may balk at this but can you get him into counseling? For this and his parents etc. things seem good now but let him talk to someone. So often things go bad after something like this. Just jump ahead of it.

I know this is a dumb question as your family is supportive right? But good lord can you move?! Get away from his mom and the issues. They will always chase him but are you in a safe area in general?

I am very black and white with this stuff. No more contact with his mom period. You don't want that around your child. One wrong person a her home with your baby there and it could be your child that's shot. She's made her bed- let her walk to get her drugs and never give her a dime.

Members online

No members online now.