Does your dog really "know" their commands?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Mia's default is spin and sit. It's quite funny. Spin spin spin spin spin butt on the ground. If that doesn't work then you repeat it. If that doesn't work then scream at your owner that they are incompetent.
OMG that's Rory's default too! Haha. Sometimes he defaults to twirl.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
OMG that's Rory's default too! Haha. Sometimes he defaults to twirl.
Mia's spin progressively gets more and more ramped up. She starts with all 4 paws on the ground and spins quite passively. Then the next spin she's on her back legs. Then if that doesn't work she LEAPS in the air and spins at the same time.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Also, you will all be happy to know Enzo sits at the door on the FIRST command now.
:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mia's spin progressively gets more and more ramped up. She starts with all 4 paws on the ground and spins quite passively. Then the next spin she's on her back legs. Then if that doesn't work she LEAPS in the air and spins at the same time.
:rofl1:

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Lol. Ozzy will just keep rolling over until he hits something. :p I never taught him to roll the OTHER way, thankfully. LOL

Saeleofu

One of Gavroche's defaults is to wave. Once, this made my rally instructor think he was offering calming signals. Nope...he just wants a treat lol. I had to stop working on wave for a while because he'd always wave at a front, and in rally you can get marked off for that :p

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Teagans default is sit pretty, which sucks I wish it was something else. Because how are you suppose to ignore something so cute looking all innocent sitting on her bump with her paws in the hair.

But then I remember she is NOT innocent.

Although Teagan does know her tricks and commands very well one she hates doing is "lie down" I sometimes have to ask her a couple times and when she does do it she gives me a mad face the whole time and she is not happy to do it even if I have a cookie. RAT!

Members online

No members online now.