New episodes of Dog Town!

New episodes start tomorrow. I just love how they are able to find most of the dogs featured home, also how the dogs who are HA/DA aren't just PTS, but have there own little area and people actually working to try and make them safe around other dogs/humans. Also like how they don't lie or try and cover up a dog's problems, like the Pug X who wobbled around and didn't have full control over his bowels. I know some don't agree with the methods used on the show, I'm just talking about the dogs.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I disagree with a few things about DogTown... however, as far as shows about dogs on TV go, it's extremely beneficial. They use positive training techniques, and it's an eye opener to a lot of puppy mill and dogfighting issues, among other bad breeding practices.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I just watched an episode a few minutes ago, actually! It was where they rehabilitated Michael Vick's pit bulls. I thought it was a good episode.

Of course you're not going to agree with every method they use, it's like that with every single dog trainer on TV - Cesar, Victoria, etc.

Members online

No members online now.