Tucker Got Hurt Pretty Bad

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Tucker has a Boo Boo! He actually got attacked by our lovely neighbors dog Buster and got a gash in his right front leg. So we ran him to our vets where they cleaned it up and stappled him up. They had to sedate him because he was spazzing out big time. So he's laying on the couch next to me coming out of it. Poor pup.

Alright here are the pictures of his cut.

Poor doped up puppy. Lol but on a lighter note look at that spiffy pirate collar!

Tucker could use come feel better vibes.

PixieSticksandTricks

Oh definately I feel so bad for him. Busters owners won't answer their door. This is the second time he has attacked Tucker. The fourth time he has attacked someone in my family. They have been reported a couple times. They also three times promised to find Buster a new home or put him down. Since he has put both my mom and nephew in the hospital. This is the last time he is going to do something like this.

S

Squishy22

AC needs to remove that aggressive dog from your neighbors house. The owners should have done something from the beginning.

PixieSticksandTricks

We called AC twice I have no idea why he hasent been removed.

Buster (Boston Terrier) actually broke free of the five year old daughters hold. Tucker was on his tie out since my mom had just finnished grooming him and she was sweeping up the garage. I was inside when I heard the dog fight. Buster actually latched on to Tuckers leg and didn't let go until the girls father kicked him. It could have been alot worse.

My mom just got off the phone with AC and as far as I know they are coming to get him. I hope so.

Brattina88

Aw, poor baby!
(((((((((((hugs))))))))) to you and Tucker! I hope he heals well, fast... Poor baby!
Let us know how he's doing, and what happens to the neighbors :mad:

Members online

No members online now.