Water Junkie
"Iz onz sand"

"Youz Can't Seeeez Meeeez!"

Comfy sand

"Weeeez!"

Lizmo

Water Junkie
"ZOMG, youz up herez too?!"

These look better smaller because of the angle they are taken at.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Awww, she's such a pretty girl. I was just about to pester you for pics. ;) I love Lizzie. :) She looks so pretty in those last pics and I love the comfy sand one, hehe.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
The body placing in "Comfy sand" was all on her own. I only lured her right their with treats.

Thanks all! :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
She always looks so contented and healthy and generally pleased with her life, lol. Ain't nothin' better :)
She is. And I don't mean this in a "oh she's so content, I don't need to do anything with her" type of thing. We've tried new things and she likes them for a while, but she would rather have her normal routine.

I guess for most people to understand that, you just have to understand what type of dog she is. Because it's really not a bad thing, lol, even though it's viewed so wrong to most people.

Thanks Renee for seeing that :)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
She is a very pretty girl :D :D I love the one of her peaking her head out from behind the sand :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
That's so true, and I hadn't mentioned it. She always looks so wonderfully happy and content.
In those last pics especially if you made her completely yellow/gold she'd look exactly like a Golden Retriever. Especially those lovely big ears. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Virginia, she really does remind me of a Golden - especially after having my 2 foster Goldens. Mix a BC in for the small size (30lbs) and temperment and you've got a Lizzie.

Members online