Where does your dog sleep?

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Nyx - always in a crate. I don't trust her to not turn half the house into a chew toy while I'm sleeping.
Ares - since his incontinence started, he gets crated at night.
Tyr and Morgan alternate nights with me and in crates. If they're on the bed together, no one sleeps.

Mine aren't allowed full freedom to sleep where they choose - it's either on the bed or in a crate. They know when I'm really asleep and sneak off to get into trouble while they know I won't be able to stop them. :rolleyes:

B

Blue_Dog

Sam usually sleeps with me on the couch ( my room is being re-done) but when I move back into my room he'll have the couch to himself, or he'll sleep in my parents room.

iluvdogs

Unity goes under the covers with me

Mikito...It depends how cold it is..either under the covers by my chest..or out of the covers but still has to touch me.

Skyler..Hes either on the bed or on the floor beside the bed.

Trike..He sleeps at the end of our bed on the floor. Once in a while if he jumps on the bed we will let him stay..but give him 30 mins and hes off to the floor..lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
both dogs usually sleep out here on the couch. or one in the chair and one on the couch. They are like us... when it comes to sleeping they want some space lol so it works out for all of us.

When Brian gets up for work they will usually move down the hallway. Beezer will sleep in the bedroom on the floor and Belle will sleep outside the bedroom doorway between my room and Hannah's room. She's my first warning system when Hannah wakes up and comes out of her room lol. if I hear belle get up then I know Hannah has just oepened her door lol

Argon sleeps in a doggy bed on the floor. He's more then welcome to sleep with me, but we lack AC and it's been 100+ for the past few weeks, so neither one of us has really been feeling it. Sometimes he sleeps in the papsan chair.

Both in bed: Blue next to me and Teeny on the pillows next to my head like a cat.

But right now since it's hot Blue's been starting off in bed with me and then switching to the floor. Teeny, of course, remains on her pile of princess pillows ;)

It all depends for my crew. My chihuahua/mini pin mix demands to sleep under the covers, my aussie/border colle will only sleep on soft comfy beds, and my mini aussie likes to sleep on the bath room tile floor. Needless to say they all fan out when night time comes.

Lolas Dad

Lola sleeps in her crate at night next to my bed. She did not like it at first and used to whine for me to let her out and sleep in my bed but I never gave in. Now when I am turning off the lights and TV at night she heads to the bedroom door and waits. After she is in the bedroom she goes right in her crate.

Unfortunately all my babes sleep in a crate at night cause my fiance's doberman has bladder control issues but for some reason only when lying on soft areas (and believe me when we are not in the room the couches become fair game to her lol), and well my girls are just pups :)

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
In my bedroom on the floor on his own nice dog bed. He hogs the bed too much! If im scared for some reason, or just want him up I will let him up. Sometimes he stays up, sometimes he gets down after awhile.

hanslynch

Lucy sleeps on her dog bed in the room right next to ours. Kona sleeps on the bed with us or on the floor in our bedroom. She likes the wood floors when it is hot.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Rose sleeps downstairs on the floor by the garage door. She has a nice fluffy comforter, but I guess this heat is just making her want to sleeping on the tile. *shrugs* If it storms, she gets to sleep out in the garage because she is destructive in the house when a storm hits.

Chloe sleeps in my room on the floor by my bed. She has a nice squishy dog bed, but she often prefers to lay down right next to it and sleep alongside it. She did have a plastic toddler bed that I picked up at a garage sale for $20 that she would sleep on, but I don't have room for it in my room at the moment.

Neither one of the dogs are allowed on my bed, but that is because I hog it all to myself and can't stand sleeping with something else. LOL My kitten cuddles with me, but he is small and curls up on my spare pillow, so I don't mind him.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Lucy sleeps in my bed with me, usually against my chest or behind my knees.

Millie sometimes starts out on my bed but gets off because she doesn't like how little and wobbly it is. (It's a twin.) She sleeps in her bed which is next to mine and keeps an eye on the door.

Members online

No members online now.