WOW, How He's Grown!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I was looking through some Sekai photos tonight... and WOW he's turned into a porker!

When I first got him - less than 100grams, tiny liddle rescue snake...

Where izz de snake?

This was about 2 days after a feeding, back when he was still on mice. And I thought he was big THEN!

Ahh, back when he could fit in my hand... and apparently he was very bright that day! He *almost* looked like a pastel in this pic:

*more*

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
From this...

...to THIS! He's about 36" now!

"You go to ball-pythons.net now, k? I bite your face if you don't..."

Chilling out on the couch...

So yeah. He's gone from about 18" to 36", from less than 100g to almost 600g, from eating little mice to rats. I'm watching him do snake aerobics in his terrarium right now, it's immensely entertaining - what the heck did I do before I had this glorious, beautiful animal in my life? Gotta love a good python...

All my BPs have been rescues and have since been rehomed...

.nothing like growin' up a good python. 600g eh?? Time for a girl for him...lol

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Sekai always looks great. He has what looks like various totem pole faces printed up his sides. How can you not love that?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I loves him! He is gawjus!

Since Gerdy passed away (RIP :( ), I've decided my next animal is so going to be a reptile!

Hey Sizzle, look over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*steals Sekai*

Dekka

Just try me..
Glad this was bumped. What a stunning snake.. he is just beautiful!!! (love snakes.. don't think I will ever have one though)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Aww thanks guys! And yeah, I love his aliens and keys.

Smile!

He's got some interesting markings - another reason why I love ball pythons, their markings (even on normals) are so unique.

And of course, his flames get lighter and bigger at every shed, it's neat to see how he changes in color! Not to mention the waaay cool iridescence they get when they shed! Though... nothing beats the iridescence of the Xenopeltis Unicolor... the Sunbeam Snake. Ohhhh, how I want one...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
In that second pic can you explain why he is floating in mid air? lol.
Trust me... when I first saw him do that, I was shocked! I have since gotten rid of that horrible cage he came in - it was a nightmare maintaining humidity in! But anyway, there was a tiny little knob at the top of the cage, and he was balancing himself on that teeny, tiny little knob the size of a pencil eraser!

Members online

No members online now.