More Angel pictures

Baxter, she is very feminine looking...Exactly what I was hoping for from this litter:)

Zoom, Oh does she have an attitude! She is a little spitfire! I just got done playing with her, using a little stuff collie toy...boy, I need to video tape her. She was just bouncing all over the place, tackling the toy, and just running around with it. She would also just take off, run around the room, and come to a stop(usually resulting in her falling down and rolling over) at the toy. As she was running around pouncing on it, I kept thinking...where have you been hiding this energy!!

Here is one of the things my breeder said about her before leaving...boy was she right. "Angelina reminds me of the good time girl of the litter she is always happy and always exploring..just be careful with her outside because she loves to eat whatever she can find plant wise so I have to stay on her to make sure she doesn't get a hold of something that would make her sick." So true, including the last part. She runs around and will just grab things as she goes.

ACooper

You're killing me here! Kevin is nearly salivating! hhahahaah

She is just beautiful, a living doll!

Thank you everyone:)

I am on cloud nine with her. She really has a presence about her that is just all her own(hard to tell from the pictures, but in person she just shines with personality). She has this cute little prance when she gets excited, and just a great 'smile'. She just seems like a happy little girl.

She is also incredibly easy. Literally, I put her in her crate for naps...she doesn't make a peep. I take her straight outside for potty breaks, and she goes right away...If you sit in the grass with her, she will make it a point to dive into your lap to snuggle.

If she wanders away, and you call her...she turns around and just runs to you with the cutest little bounce in her gait.

I feel so lucky to have her right now. I already started some basic training with her. Just sit, down and stand...she is a fast little learner. Very eager to please.

Just a few pictures of her playing with her green monster.

Of course, she goes straight for the tags they leave on these things:rolleyes:.

She was trying to eat the camera lens

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh my she is so gorgeous!
Never had a fancy for Collies but my this little girl is making that a change.

Members online

No members online now.