The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
We had mice in our attic ... Bad. I resorted to putting bait up there, that was earlier this evening ... Now I don't hear thr mice as much, but it also means I will be picking up disgusting carcasses when I get back from Houston on Monday ... Yippie :/

I hate that attic ... I don't know because it is a very nice attic, big enough to stand up in most places. I guess I am afraid of things up there getting down here when I have the hatch open :/

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Spent a bunch of time working on getting more of my prints listed on Etsy. Posted on an art website that I desperately needed commissions and got a whole bunch of people who added me to their watch list, but only one person who actually e-mailed about buying a commission, and he's a friend of mine who's trying to help me out so that almost doesn't count. Spent more time working on my stamping, trying to get that all settled so I can get that business up and running and finally get everybody their promised tags, and having a hell of a time with it, so I got frustrated and even more frustrated because this house isn't really set up where I can work on stuff but my **** house still has no kitchen and no bathroom...

And then I walked by a mirror and saw the size of my ass.

I really should just kill myself.
(((((Hugs))))) No, you shouldn't. I know I don't know you but I care, & would be devastated if you did.(((((Hugs))))))

joce

Ugh. Facebook kills me sometimes. People trying to convince pittie owner they can train away same sex aggression. I get to frustrated and feel like its a good time for an Internet break!

FG167

and she isn't paying for the 3 night stay
and wants me to foot the bill for her floor.
I would be IRATE. How terrible. I'm sorry :(

And then I walked by a mirror and saw the size of my ass.
Dude, you're hot. You have a great body. Why do you think I want to know what workouts you do? I want MY BODY to look that dang good LOL

Saeleofu

I need to go take a drug test today so I can start my county position. So I'm getting ready to go, and of course, right before I leave, out of habit...I go pee. :wall:

So now I'm drinking water and waiting until I need to go pee again, but at least that means I'm remembering to grab my adderall rx so I can prove I'm taking it legally lol

Taqroy

I need to go take a drug test today so I can start my county position. So I'm getting ready to go, and of course, right before I leave, out of habit...I go pee. :wall:

So now I'm drinking water and waiting until I need to go pee again, but at least that means I'm remembering to grab my adderall rx so I can prove I'm taking it legally lol
Remember not to flush the toilet after cup peeing. I nearly lost a job over that (and nearly lost it on the bitchy employee - maybe you should cover up the handle!).

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Remember not to flush the toilet after cup peeing. I nearly lost a job over that (and nearly lost it on the bitchy employee - maybe you should cover up the handle!).
They had the handle taped so it couldn't be flushed at the drug testing center that I went to :p

Saeleofu

Here they are in the room with you while you pee.

Fuuuuuck that. NOPE. Not going to happen.

Here apparently they turn the water off so it CAN'T be flushed.

But they refused to take my medication info, so I'm assuming there are going to be MORE delays when my adderall throws a positive result. The chances of starting Monday are looking slimmer and slimmer.

Also the lady on the phone that told me to take the pee test was snarky. She called me and asked why she called me, then put me on hold. Wtf? YOU called ME. You tellme why you called me. And if you don't have time to call me, WAIT and call me when you DO have time! Then she didn't send ANY info to the clinic about the drug test. And when I got to the clinic for the drug test I got bitchedat for bringing a dog in. **** you bitch, yes, yes I DO need my dog with me. I mean, he's in a fluorescent yellow vest with SERVICE DOG in huge letters. Nope, he's just here for funsies! >.<

So irritated. The zoo is trying to hurry so I can start Monday. The county is doing nothing but dragging their butts and causing problems and delays. They haven't even run my background check yet.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Everything costs too much money...

I'm trying to save money by having my carrier unlock my iPhone so I can just get a plan with a cheaper carrier with better reception.

But no... $50. Blah.

I'm just gonna get a new phone, phuck it.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Spending 2 hours, & 80 dollars for a phone case. It turns out to be the wrong phone case. Ugh, just ugh. So disappointing.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
This is probably a stupid vent and I feel like a tool for posting it all, but... seriously. Sometimes I wonder about the point of posting anything anymore. Photo threads... forget it. 2 replies with 155 views? 1 reply with 80+ views? Not worth the time it takes to wrestle with Flickr's new photo sharing method to even post photos anymore. (Mini rant - Flickr, STOP changing stuff! I have no idea how to easily post photos from you anymore! You suck!)

Also, I am annoyed by the Chaz Puppies threads. I can't keep track of who is getting/has gotten puppies.

End rant.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
This is probably a stupid vent and I feel like a tool for posting it all, but... seriously. Sometimes I wonder about the point of posting anything anymore. Photo threads... forget it. 2 replies with 155 views? 1 reply with 80+ views? Not worth the time it takes to wrestle with Flickr's new photo sharing method to even post photos anymore. (Mini rant - Flickr, STOP changing stuff! I have no idea how to easily post photos from you anymore! You suck!)

Also, I am annoyed by the Chaz Puppies threads. I can't keep track of who is getting/has gotten puppies.

End rant.
Your rants are related. No one pays attention to individual threads ever since all the conglomerate threads were created.

Everyone complains about them, but everyone uses them. *shrug* I just post anyway. Views means people see them, not everyone has things to say. :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Data system is down at work due to a security breech. I have at least 10 files that need to be inputted, but that won't happen anytime today. Possibly not Monday either.

What in the world am I supposed to do for the next 5 hours?

Members online

No members online now.