Update On Rocky

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Hey BigDog, I know what you're going through. I will be re-homing Bear fairly soon...I'm sad, but it's the best thing for him. I haven't found someone to take him yet, but, I know his "right family" is out there waiting for him.

Your decision took a lot of guts, Big, and I'm proud of you ;) Hugs to you both!

~Purr

A very good and responsible decision, BigDog. He'll be fine and you'll get another one when you're ready... the right breed at the right age...

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad the breeder will take Rocky back for you. You've made a big decision that took maturity. I'm so happy you're staying with us. I know how much you love Rocky and one day, whenever that comes in the future, if you ever get another dog, you will have Rocky to thank for all you have learned.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Glad to hear that you're not leaving. And that the breeder will take Rocky, I hope you can still see him sometimes or at least hear how he's doing. It was definitely the right decision and you know he will be ok. You will never forget him and I'm sure you wouldn't want to. Very well said Barb, just what I was thinking.

Members online

No members online now.