Best Friends:)

Kayla

These two have been best buds since Duke was a pup. Gypsy is owned by my best friend and came from a kill shelter in Ohio.

Here's the two when they first met

Were both lucky and live in the same end of town right now, so the two get to go on weekly walks togther and they get to have sleepovers at each others houses. When Duke was younger she treated him like her puppy and used to groom him. It's still funny to see her today grab duke and start grooming him ( even though hes now almost 30lbs bigger then her)

Random photo montage from the past two years theyve been friends

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so glad they have each other. THank you for sharing such lovely photographs, put a smile in my heart.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Awww, how sweet!!

Sierra also came from a kill shelter in Ohio - apparently quite a few dogs are saved and brought up to Canada from there. How nice that Gypsy and Duke are best buddies :)

Kayla

Thanks guys- its deffiently nice for them as both of us our young dog owners who are not finicially ready for a second dog, however with our weekly play dates and sleepovers for them it allows our pups to get all of the benefits of owning multiple dogs without the costs which we are currently not ready for. ( but I cant wait until i can:))

Members online