A new dog lover!

Hello all, I'm new to your site, and I'm very happy to be here! :)

I love sighthounds and all dogs and am owned by my 5 year old greyhound whippet mix. She's the light of my life and I could never live without her. We live in Canada and Jenny loves the snow (even though she hasn't got a coat... yet! :eek: ), she loves the cold as well and just loves running like a lunatic at -32F,

Jenny and I live in a greyhounds dream-land on 4000 acres of forest and fields, so she spends most of her time running around like a lunatic. She doesn't have any health problems, except she has a really hard time keeping on wieght (see last sentence, maybe that's why. lol...)

Jenny is particularly fond of one individual toy and has three of that toy, but refuses to play with any other toys. But will play with that one for hours. She LOVES agility and we can do agility for hours on end. :grin: We've gone in lots of competitions and she's done pretty well. She is black with a white chest and very fast. She also enjoys fetch.

She doesn't like small dogs, especially small, female dogs. Prey drive, doesn't like them in her face, dominence, (she always sticks to her stories... :rolleyes: )

She loves running and food (she eats Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's soul)

Nice to meet everyone! :D

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! Your dog sounds like a lot of fun, I'd love to see pictures of her. I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chazhound! :) I'd love to see pics of Jenny!

Hello Greyhound Girl - good to meet you. - and Jenny! Yes, it would be good to see her picture!. Where you live sounds fabulous. For you and for Jenny!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Welcome to the forum! My dog doesn't have much of a coat either, a friend made him a sweater out of a human wool sweater by washing it in hot water and felting it, then tailoring it to fit him. Worked like a charm for those cold snowy days. look forward to meeting you and your dog.

Members online

No members online now.