Houdini has passed away

I just wanted to let everyone know that had prayed for myself and Houdini that he passed away last Thursday night. He was at home and it was very quick, my husband believes he didn't die from kidney failure but from a heart attack. My husband buried houdini in our backyard under a tree our son planted when he was in 3rd grade and we have all been very very sad and it has taken me all this time just to stop crying. Please remember us in your thoughts and prayers.

bubbatd

It's never easy .............. my thoughts are with you and your family . RIP dear Houdini !

Doberluv

Oh no...I'm so sorry you lost your little one. It is so hard. My heart goes out to you at this painful time. Try to focus on the happy memories and it will lift the cloud off of you a little bit, in time. RIP little Houdini.

carlar

Dog Lover Boutique
I'm so sorry for your loss, losing a beloved pet in never easy. At least you know he didn't suffer.

It's never easy to say farewell to them. In a day or two, though, you'll begin to be able to think and talk about all those wonderful memories you have of your lives together and the healing will begin. You'll never forget, and you'll never completely be without tears and never completely stop missing him, but the joy you'll remember will outweigh everything else.

Members online

No members online now.