The Bonds We Share With Our Furkids

luvmymacy

I have not bee able to sleep tonight for whatever reason by me b/c my husband found his buddy Bodie (English Shepherd) this afternoon in his pin thought he was asleep but he was dead no sign of trauma no blood he had been in perfect health so the vet says we are very sad he was a great dog and husband had really gotten attached to him. So now I am up can't sleep and my 2 litte furbabies are both laying in my lap while I am typing. There is just a sadness in the house and I think Macy and Jazzy sense it. Thanks for letting me vent.

W

wendi'sfree

Hey there, such a sad story about yer freind there! Dang here's a hug or two! (LOVE)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Bodie. Know Bodie will be in your heart forever.

Doberluv

A-w-w-w...I am so very sorry for your loss. Time will help the pain ease up. My heart goes out to you.

(((hugs)))

I'm sorry about your dear Bodie. There are few things more difficult than loosing a true friend.(((hugs)))

I'm so sorry for you and your husband, Belinda . . . Having said good-bye to too many, I know it hurts and leaves a gaping hole behind for a long time. ((((((HUGS)))))))

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I am so sorry for your loss. Many of us know what you are going through by losing someone you love. RIP Bodie.

Members online

No members online now.