Poor Blue

iluvdogs

Tomorrow is the big day for Blue..He is finally old enough to get neutered..hehe..He has nooo idea whats going on!!..Poor little guy!

Aww that is great he is being neutered! Is that the cat I take it? How old is he? Cats can be neutered as soon as they are 2lbs. so you know for future reference. If your vet said to wait until 6 months or something, find a new vet! Cats should not wait like dogs :) That is good he is being snipped though! Now he will lead a healthier, happier, not so stinky life :) Males recover so quickley too, almost right away.

Last edited:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Awwww poor blue...at least this is a positive surgery, and I am sure that he will be OK :D

iluvdogs

hehe thanks Jess.

AnimalLover- Yes hes a 6 month old cat, He just turned 6 month on the 16th of this month..lol...I did call around to all different vets, and they had all told me he needs to be 6 months..lol

mrose_s

BusterLove
aww. poor blue. lol panda was a very cranky bo after he got neutered. just wanted to be alone for about 3 days. haha

hehe thanks Jess.

AnimalLover- Yes hes a 6 month old cat, He just turned 6 month on the 16th of this month..lol...I did call around to all different vets, and they had all told me he needs to be 6 months..lol
I heard it can be different in other countries. Here though, if a vet tells me I need to wait until 6 months for a cat, I find a different vet. But as long as it gets done that is what is important. But waiting until sexually mature, there is a better chance that the cat will start spraying and can mate. Especially with littermates. I hate when I hear of people waiting until 6 months and they own male and female siblings, because most of the time they do not seperate them at about 4.5 months when the females can cat prego.

Anyways, ya, great he is getting done!

iluvdogs

Hes back home. :)...He wants to lick it, so I put the cone on him..and he hates it he keeps walking backward or he will jump for some reason?..lol..So I took it off and I am just watching him.

But he seems good, hes acting like nothing happend..lol..So thats good.

Members online

No members online now.