The Good News thread

My job may be stressful at times, but my co-workers are seriously all so nice. My bosses got me a card with a message thanking me and telling me I'm getting a raise and a $25 Visa Giftcard for working there 6 months, and a $10 Holiday Giftcard for coming in on one of my days off when they were short staffed. JUST SO NICE.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I literally watched the end of the Oscars just to see Leo DiCaprio not win. I mean I'm sorry but I really did. Because HE JUST CAN'T WIN. He keeps trying and trying and doing Oscar shoe-in films and HE CAN'T WIN and now it's kind of just hysterical to me. I'm so sorry Leo. I laughed.

SaraB

This just came home with me. I love her. New name is Renegade, Ren for short. Oh and did I mention that she's tiny? Shorter than Zuma, weighs about the same. She's from a friend of a friend, knows a ton of tricks already.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I totally need another collar like I need another hole in my head. Maybe for Hudson's birthday in 6 months. What is the buckle like on Violet's collar? I can't tell from the picture. Maybe I'll go stalk her FB site.
It's a quick release. I'm sure she can do whatever you ask for. I can't wait to get them! :D Definitely check out her FB! I'm already coming up with new orders in my head lol! I want one of the double layer biothanes so bad!

Taqroy

This just came home with me. I love her. New name is Renegade, Ren for short. Oh and did I mention that she's tiny? Shorter than Zuma, weighs about the same. She's from a friend of a friend, knows a ton of tricks already.

SHE'S SO CUTE. I freaking love little heeler girls.

Oko

Silence, peasants.

Cutecutecute! But I think you mean her name is Zen ;)

k9krazee

Totally jealous!!! :D

Also, Crossbone wants to move in with you.

It's a quick release. I'm sure she can do whatever you ask for. I can't wait to get them! :D Definitely check out her FB! I'm already coming up with new orders in my head lol! I want one of the double layer biothanes so bad!
I want a double layer biothane too. She made me 2 limited slip biothane collars in late Dec/early Jan. One for my sister's dog, who has a habit of slipping collars, and one for my parents dog, who slipped her collar while we were on vacation. Luckily their dog is stuck to their side, so she didn't go anywhere, but I figured that if they insisted on keeping the collar so loose, I might as well get them a limited slip. Plus, they have a small creek running through their backyard. Water & nylon. Yuck

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I must meet!

Members online

No members online now.