Your FAV Pic of the Year?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I love this picture of Chloe:

While that in no way shows her brat side, it does show the side that I get to see and that other people aren't often able to experience. Just calm, hanging out, content with it being the end of the day.

I also love this picture of Chloe and Cynder - this was one of a set of photos in which they were both sleeping on/by my bed and mimicking each other's body positions. Makes me laugh and aw every time I look at them. Also special to me, because that was the first day they could be around each other unsupervised. We used to have to re-introduce them every time Mike and Cynder stopped by, but now Cynder can just barrel into the house and Chloe ignores her completely. ^^

As for non-dog photos, our very informal Christmas picture this year is probably one of my favorites. Now that we're all "growing up" I've been seeing a lot less of my siblings and it was really nice to have everybody together. Also a bonus that Mike and Cynder could be with us, too. (And it amuses me that Mom let Cynder be in the photo, but told me Chloe had to stay out. LOL)

K

Kristen1980

Wonderful photo's everyone :) I tried to look for a good pic of the dogs but sadly, I take more pics of Cardyn than of my Chi's lol!

This is one of my favorites!

RD

Are you dead yet?
This is still my favorite. Winky Dink with two special needs puppies.

Wink and Cricket

And my favorite of Eve.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Romeo

I don't know why this is my favorite of him lol it's not very flattering

but it's just so HIM. If he was a cat, he would be purring like crazy.. being on a lap and being stroked is Romeo's "happy place" lol there is nowhere else he would rather be

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
A

aussiedoggie

This would be my favourite of Bounty, I think ... haha, I shouldn't take so many photographs, was hard to choose!

Maxy24

He just looks so happy, and it's not the crazy OMG YOU HAVE A TOY happy that he has in a lot of pics.

I also like this one

His stance, smile, eye contact, ear are all perfect. I also like the color for some reason.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I feel really bad that I didnt take alot of pictures of Riley last year. I lost my camera, and I figured I would get more of him later...
Rest well baby!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This is mah girl

And this of Lucy, even though it's a crappy picture, it's a rare moment when she's not being a lazy bum

Members online

No members online now.